C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LG Motorsports Info thread

Old 08-23-2016, 11:03 AM
LG Motorsports
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 571 Likes on 292 Posts
St. Jude Vendor Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11

Default LG Motorsports Info thread

Hi Guys.

I don't have much time to spend on the forum lately. building a new LG Building, racing, running the business etc.

I see so many new members, I thought I would chime in and give you all some info on LG Motorsports. I have been on the forum since 2001 when we developed our first Long Tube Headers that everyone copies now. Up till then, there were headers only and you had to go to a muffler shop to get them welded to your street mid pipes back.

We changed that and produced our headers to bolt up to the mufflers. IT doesn't sound like much but we changed the Corvette Header market forever. AND we did it with a race quality, Stainless steel system with true Race Merge Collectors, X pipe and a full 3" system to the mufflers.

Still today, we supply our Super Pro Headers with a Race True Merge Collector system, that no one else does.

LGMotorsports.com

Start with our background. 3 World Challenge Championships, 25 wins and 25 pole positions. Raced for the last 40+ years building my own cars. We have built dozens of Race winning Corvettes. Won the Long Beach GP and Daytona Paul Revere 250. We are the only independent Corvette team to ever out qualify the Factory Lemans Corvettes (2009 Petit Lemans Atlanta GT2). That car sat in the Bowling Green Corvette Museum until the sink hole missed us by 40'

That racing knowledge has been transferred to every street product we make. From Wheels to headers to cooling packages, we apply the decades of Racing knowledge to our parts.

I started racing Corvettes in 88 in the Corvette Challenge and raced every single race in the series until it ended after the 89 season. It changed to the World Challenge series and I have since raced and won races in almost every season that we ran in that series.

here is a link that tells about some of my racing

http://www.lsxmag.com/features/inter...ars-of-racing/

We do it all if it is Corvette related. Suspension, engine, Tuning, Headers, Drag Spindles, Brake cooling, Engine cooling, Brake systems, Carbon Fiber, Wheels and anything you can think of if it relates to Corvette Aftermarket performance and street parts.

Today, there is no place to race a Corvette in Pro Racing in the USA. Every series has eliminated the Corvette and now only allows GM Factory cars to race with them. If GM would adopt the Porsche system, there would be dozens of Corvette independent Racers racing in Pro Races in America.

At any rate, Give us a call for anything you need, large or small, hot or cold, carbon fiber or not, we have it and we appreciate your business.

Thanks
Lou Gigliotti
LG Motorsports
972-429-1963

Last edited by LG Motorsports; 08-23-2016 at 11:08 AM.
The following 7 users liked this post by LG Motorsports:
AKKutz (08-23-2016), Jet Vet (08-24-2016), Kracka (08-23-2016), Magister Ludi (08-23-2016), robert miller (08-23-2016), VAVetteC7 (08-23-2016), X25 (08-23-2016) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LG Motorsports Info thread