C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spoiler (Painted) Options?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 03:50 PM
Bob Z.
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Spoiler (Painted) Options?

Hello all. I could not order my 2017 Stingray with the Z51 style painted spoiler so I am looking to buy one and have been looking around. There seem to be several different ones and I am open to any style (no wings though!). If you bought one and have anything good or bad to say and have a pic please post here. Thanks in advance...Bob Z.
Old 08-27-2016, 06:39 PM
Millerrock
Pro

Received 233 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Z.
Hello all. I could not order my 2017 Stingray with the Z51 style painted spoiler so I am looking to buy one and have been looking around. There seem to be several different ones and I am open to any style (no wings though!). If you bought one and have anything good or bad to say and have a pic please post here. Thanks in advance...Bob Z.
my car came with the z51 Carbon flash spoiler but there is a company listed under parts forsale that is making a carbon fiber one for 500bux and will be able to use the z06 stage 2, and 3 options which is cool.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:29 PM
Bob Z.
Racer

Thank, but I really want a spoiler in Race Yellow to blend in. I bet that most order their car with a spoiler or buy a carbon fiber one as opposed to someone like me.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:04 PM
jasonsbiz74
Instructor

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Z.
Hey Bob, check out my post.....

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ler-added.html
Old 08-30-2016, 12:08 PM
Bob Z.
Racer

Thanks, looks great. Do you have specifics on the 3M tape you used to attach it? Others were asking as well so maybe you can post the steps with materials you used in that thread?

Get notified of new replies

To Spoiler (Painted) Options?

Quick Reply: Spoiler (Painted) Options?