C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Akraprovic full exhaust & headers

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2016, 06:24 PM
dovervold
Melting Slicks

Received 232 Likes on 170 Posts

LG Super Pro's (coated), catted X-pipe, NPP with fuse #42 pulled (valves never closed). Very happy with this set-up. No drone, barks loudly with RPM's. Not saying aftermarket exhaust isn't worth the money, but you should try this first.

My last car was a cammed C6Z with ARH long tubes and Corsa Sports. That car sounded really good as well so I have a good reference point.
Old 12-21-2016, 05:01 AM
Chazzmania
Pro

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by killshots
Check out this thread. Go to post 12. This is ARH mids, a Corsa X and Borla ATAK. This guy's high-quality clips were very helpful to me...hopefully will be for you too. Good luck.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...and-after.html
Thanks for the info I will check it out.
Old 12-21-2016, 05:01 AM
Chazzmania
Pro

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by dovervold
LG Super Pro's (coated), catted X-pipe, NPP with fuse #42 pulled (valves never closed). Very happy with this set-up. No drone, barks loudly with RPM's. Not saying aftermarket exhaust isn't worth the money, but you should try this first.

My last car was a cammed C6Z with ARH long tubes and Corsa Sports. That car sounded really good as well so I have a good reference point.
Any sound clips by chance?

Quick Reply: Akraprovic full exhaust & headers