Go Back   Corvette Forum > C7 Corvette > C7 Vendor for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
C7 Vendor for Sale
Exclusive forum for vendors to list C7 products, services and promotions. Sponsored by
RPI Designs

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 02-05-2014, 02:10 PM   #1
Vette Stripes
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08

Default 2014-2015 C7 Corvette Stingray ME Stinger Stripe

These 2014-1015 C7 Corvette Stingray ME Stinger stripe gives you the same look as factory Stinger hood stripe BUT add the elegant 1/4" pin stripes to give more classy look! You don't have to remove front or rear emblem to do the installation since my stripes got both front and rear emblem cutouts.
You can also add front hood, front nose (4 options to choose from), roof, rear hatch, and rear spoiler stripes.
We have more than 300 colors and use super high performance vinyls (Avery Super Cast 900 series, Oracal 951 series) that meet or exceed vinyl GM uses on C7 . These vinyls are from 7 - 12 year vinyl depends on the color. If you would like you use 3M or other vinyl brands, we can special order for you as well.

ME Stinger with C option front hood and front nose stripes:

ME Stinger with D option front hood and front nose stripes:

Example A option front hood and front nose without pin stripe

Example B option front hood and front nose without pin stripe

For pricing and ordering info, please visit this link http://www.vettestripes.com/C7-Order...ger_order.html

Thanks for stopping by!

-Mike @ www.vettestripes.com

Last edited by Vette Stripes; 02-05-2014 at 02:13 PM.
Vette Stripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:10 PM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > C7 Corvette > C7 Vendor for Sale
Reload this Page 2014-2015 C7 Corvette Stingray ME Stinger Stripe