C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Z06 Production Times

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 04:02 PM
jgilevettes
Burning Brakes

Received 795 Likes on 387 Posts
2022 Corvette of the Year Finalist -- Unmodified
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Default Z06 Production Times

Hey gang,

I have a Z51 in production now and just fell into a Z06 allocation. I am doing my build Saturday. What is the word on the average expected time from order to delivery with the Z06? This is my first time in the Z06 forum so I have not kept up with any previous posts.

Thanks
Old 09-11-2014, 05:07 PM
OH THREE Z
Melting Slicks

Received 478 Likes on 280 Posts
2018 C4 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by jgilevettes
Hey gang,

I have a Z51 in production now and just fell into a Z06 allocation. I am doing my build Saturday. What is the word on the average expected time from order to delivery with the Z06? This is my first time in the Z06 forum so I have not kept up with any previous posts.

Thanks
Once your dealers allocated unit get accepted the time frame from that date to your TPW is usually about 6 weeks away and about 2 more weeks for delivery to your dealer..... However being that this is a new model I would assume that there will be additional quality holds on the first batch of cars. My guess is end of October for the first cars being built and late November for cars to start showing up at dealers.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:15 PM
CaryBob
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 344 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by jgilevettes
Hey gang,

Thanks
To a great extent it depends on what you mean by "order entry". If you mean the time twixt order acceptance by GM to delivery, figure about two months.

But be aware that the delay between when you enter the order at your dealer to when that order is accepted by GM could be anything from one or two months to several months, depending on how long the dealer has to wait for an order cycle in which he gets an allocation, and where you stand in his priority list. And that's not even considering constraints.

Get notified of new replies

To Z06 Production Times

Quick Reply: Z06 Production Times