C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Just a Question?

Old 12-18-2014, 07:22 AM
DRLC5
Le Mans Master

Received 340 Likes on 226 Posts

Default Just a Question?

I see some have posted a few possible issues with maybe the factory tune? and some here are not happy with the straight line performance along with roll racing performance? Do any of you think GM will start making changes with the factory tune on the new A8 car that will be coming out shortly?
I will be buying around Feb or March an A8, The few negative posts are not keeping me away. Just curious if GM will make a few tweeks? To me this is one of the best looking cars on the road and I will bet GM will make a few small changes and the Z will get revenge on some of these videos I have seen.On a track or straight line, Just my opinion and thoughts. Congrats to the members here who actually own one.
Old 12-18-2014, 08:45 AM
JDIllon
Melting Slicks

Received 294 Likes on 76 Posts

Stop reading the forum and look forward to enjoying your new car!!! The car is great! Let the bashers play on the forum while you and I have a great time driving a great car. PM me or come for a ride. I am in Port St. Lucie. JD
Old 12-18-2014, 08:48 AM
zhopper05
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 99 Likes on 74 Posts
2015 C7 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by JDIllon
Stop reading the forum and look forward to enjoying your new car!!! The car is great! Let the bashers play on the forum while you and I have a great time driving a great car. PM me or come for a ride. I am in Port St. Lucie. JD

Trust me, the ones of us driving ours, are really enjoying them. Mine has almost 1,500 miles on the odo.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:06 AM
Jman34
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zhopper05

Trust me, the ones of us driving ours, are really enjoying them. Mine has almost 1,500 miles on the odo.
You may be the first to give us a 'real world' review with some actual miles past break in. Look forward to hearing what if any power/performance difference you have experienced.

I only have about 250 miles on mine so far but I absolutely love it.

Last edited by Jman34; 12-18-2014 at 09:12 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Just a Question?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Just a Question?