C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Blue Interior

Old 02-22-2015, 02:07 PM
Larry Bittner
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Blue Interior

If anyone has a Laguna Blue car with Blue interior, I would appreciate pictures. Close to ordering and this is the last decision.
Old 02-22-2015, 08:27 PM
vettec4c5c6
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Larry Bittner
If anyone has a Laguna Blue car with Blue interior, I would appreciate pictures. Close to ordering and this is the last decision.
i'm still status 1100 LB Z06 A8 vert, with dark gray interior, gray machined wheels. imho you should see the match yourself in person before ordering it just because it requires a color override. not a standard combination. but go for it after you see it in person and like it. That LB looks quite different in different lighting.
Old 02-22-2015, 08:58 PM
2vettes
Le Mans Master

Received 68 Likes on 55 Posts

I have night race blue with blue interior if you want to see that.
Old 02-23-2015, 02:45 PM
flachsbarth
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Larry Bittner
I had originally put in my order for the same color combo, but changed to L. Blue with gray interior. I love blue (all my cars/trucks/bikes), and am trading my Jetstream Blue C6 Grand Sport for the new Z. I also have a Nantucket Blue '67 Chevelle SS with bright blue interior that is an awesome combo, but there is a reason that they have a color combo override (for an additional $495) for blue on blue on the Zs. IMHO, not a good look-just doesn't look right. Saved a bunch of $, too.

Get notified of new replies

To Blue Interior

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Blue Interior