C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Installing the APsis front splash gaurds

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 08:41 PM
Mad Dog 24
Drifting

Location: Syracuse-Central Square New York Winer of the all Corvette race WGI 8/23!
Received 365 Likes on 257 Posts
Default Installing the APsis front splash gaurds

The half hour job was an easy one. We did the job on my lift but could be done on the ground. The original guards snap off easily simply slide a screw drive up between the fender and the guard and pry out, finish by hand. Test fit the new part the only mod. I did was notch the bottom where the side skirt comes in contact. The notch cannot be cut without splintering the guard, grinding would be preferred there a fiber reinforced plastic material. The new guard slides under the factory fender splash shield at the bottom and install the original fastener back in. Drill a small 1\8 inch hole at the top into the plastic fender lip holding pressure on the guard for a tight fit, screw and DONE! There a great fit and come to the outer edge of the tire. A stone cannot get passed with out flying around a corner! Sorry the pics are from my phone my camera was in other use at the time. Well worth the wait thanks Apsis.

Old 04-16-2015, 09:48 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

I have the fronts and rears. Just waiting till some extra time comes to put them on. thanks for the report!

Quick Reply: Installing the APsis front splash gaurds