C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Cool Delivery Pics from this past week 4-18, will be at the Bash this week*Say Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 06:31 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default Cool Delivery Pics from this past week 4-18, will be at the Bash this week*Say Hello!

It's never dull around my office and the delivery area just outside my door. Really cool color combo's this week and some pics of next weeks Vettes as they just arrived***I will be at the Corvette Bash this coming week Wed-Friday April 22nd-24th. Will Tour the Plant on Thursday morning and see/hear the changes for 2016.

~Don Smith of Texas is a retired Harley Davidson Dealer and he reached out to me to special order his Velocity Yellow Z06 and chose to pick it up at the Corvette Museum in KY.

~Dennis D of Bowie, MD ordered a Night Race Blue with Dark Gray Z06 cpe and yesterday he and his wife picked it up at Criswell. Dennis ordered the Photo Book album thru the Museum and received a couple pics from the end of the production line from two weeks ago.

~Robert T of Darnestown, MD is a repeat customer. This past week he traded in his 2011 Supersonic Blue GS Cpe(only 10k miles) with Auto trans and opted to take out of stock a 7spd manual Z51 Arctic White Cpe with Gray interior. The Brushed Alum wheels look great on this car as does the Carbon Fiber Exposed weave roof!

~Tim Z of Hillsborough, NJ ordered his Laguna Blue with Adrenaline Red interior Z06 just as he wanted it. This past week he and his girlfriend drove down in their Spiral Gray 2003 corvette cpe and were excited to see their new Z.

~The Pres of the Richmond Corvette Club sent a referral to me on the 2015 SS I had in stock. Phil and his son came up from Midlothian, VA to drive home this 6spd manual shift Phantom Black SS! Thanks Kirby!

~Phil T of Downers Grove, IL ordered a Torch Red Z06 with Stripes and gray painted vents. It has the Spectra Gray wheels and Dark Gray interior.This is a must see in person eye popping wow Z06. These pics were taken just as it came off the truck. Phil flys in and drives it home on Thursday.

~A couple more Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Cpes were picked from stock and delivered locally.

~Jack S from the Eastern Shore of MD will be getting this Shark Gray with stripes Z06 at the end of the month.

~Frank S stopped by our Service dept with his new Night Race Blue Beauty.

~Throw Back picture-Santa Ana Drag Strip days of Thunder-Mid 50's.

~Hope to see you at the Corvette Bash this week!

Mike Furman
301-212-4420
Criswell Chevrolet
www.corvettefurman.com
"I ship Nationwide"

Quick Reply: Cool Delivery Pics from this past week 4-18, will be at the Bash this week*Say Hello!