C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Fob Protectors?????

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 07:55 PM
BOBSZ857
Drifting

Received 215 Likes on 168 Posts

Default Fob Protectors?????

Ok, so I can't get in or out of my car without opening the trunk lid. I'm wondering what kind of fob protectors are out there. I saw a nice leather one, but can't get a reply if they make it with the C7 Logo. Not a big fan of the colorful rubber ones. Any one have any other choices? Thanks
Old 05-27-2015, 08:02 PM
racerx1909
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by BOBSZ857
Ok, so I can't get in or out of my car without opening the trunk lid. I'm wondering what kind of fob protectors are out there. I saw a nice leather one, but can't get a reply if they make it with the C7 Logo. Not a big fan of the colorful rubber ones. Any one have any other choices? Thanks
While I don't get the part about getting into or out of your car without going opening the trunklid...I just ordered a black silicone one off eBay.
I'm not so enthralled with the hot pink version, myself. The all black version looked pretty discreet.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:34 PM
stevestig
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by racerx1909
While I don't get the part about getting into or out of your car without going opening the trunklid...I just ordered a black silicone one off eBay.
I'm not so enthralled with the hot pink version, myself. The all black version looked pretty discreet.
I did the same thing, been using the black silicone one since i took delivery. It looks ok, and i haven't had a single accidental button press. I can't say the same thing for the LaCrosse fob on the same key ring.

Get notified of new replies

To Fob Protectors?????

Quick Reply: Fob Protectors?????