C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

PDR screen black. Please help.

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2015, 08:50 AM
Nbowers
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PDR screen black. Please help.

When I touch the PDR icon on my nav I get a black screen instead of the various options to record and such. I tried turning the car on and off without any change. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Nate
Old 07-31-2015, 08:38 PM
CaryBob
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 344 Likes on 221 Posts

Some forum members have reported a blank screen wnen the SD card in the glovebox slot was bad. They fixed it by reformatting and reinstalling the SD card. A few others reported that the screen itself was the culprit and their dealers replaced the screen under warranty.

I assume your symptom is that the PDR worked correctly and then one day it stopped working and just displayed a blank screen?
Old 08-11-2015, 09:44 AM
Nbowers
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CaryBob
Some forum members have reported a blank screen wnen the SD card in the glovebox slot was bad. They fixed it by reformatting and reinstalling the SD card. A few others reported that the screen itself was the culprit and their dealers replaced the screen under warranty.

I assume your symptom is that the PDR worked correctly and then one day it stopped working and just displayed a blank screen?
That is correct. Just stopped worked one day for no reason. I'll try a new SD card and see if that helps. Thanks!
Old 09-03-2015, 11:05 AM
Desmo999
Intermediate

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Nbowers
That is correct. Just stopped worked one day for no reason. I'll try a new SD card and see if that helps. Thanks!
Mine started doing this yesterday too after working fine with the SD card I had originally put in. Did your reformat work?
Old 09-04-2015, 09:48 AM
EVL-C8
Pro

Received 258 Likes on 94 Posts

My car needed updates. Once I had the Dealer run the Updates it fixed mine? .... Check and see if your up to date.

Get notified of new replies

To PDR screen black. Please help.

Quick Reply: PDR screen black. Please help.