C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Coming to a Galaxy near you--haha

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 02:21 AM
Trawicked
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Coming to a Galaxy near you--haha

https://instagram.com/p/5yL0Ppq9Ga/

Last edited by Trawicked; 08-04-2015 at 02:24 AM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 08-04-2015, 06:24 PM
Tine
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 17 Posts

Shared the link with my son & daughter in college. We loved it! We had just been planning when to get together to do a Star Wars marathon before the next movie. I still remember how much I loved seeing the first one! (I was about 14) My Mom, sister & I, along with my Aunt and cousins, were bean walking for a couple weeks, and going to that movie was our big treat at the end! (Bean walking = walking through & weeding entire soybean fields with a hoe or machete!) My kids were little when the second group of movies came out. My son was in love with Padme for quite some time!

Thanks for sharing the link. Beautiful Z06 too. Next shots need to be taking that hyperdrive up to lightspeed!!! LOL!
Old 08-04-2015, 06:40 PM
Trawicked
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Tine
Shared the link with my son & daughter in college. We loved it! We had just been planning when to get together to do a Star Wars marathon before the next movie. I still remember how much I loved seeing the first one! (I was about 14) My Mom, sister & I, along with my Aunt and cousins, were bean walking for a couple weeks, and going to that movie was our big treat at the end! (Bean walking = walking through & weeding entire soybean fields with a hoe or machete!) My kids were little when the second group of movies came out. My son was in love with Padme for quite some time!

Thanks for sharing the link. Beautiful Z06 too. Next shots need to be taking that hyperdrive up to lightspeed!!! LOL!
That's awesome thanks for sharing your story. Star Wars brings back a lot of childhood memories for me as well.

Get notified of new replies

To Coming to a Galaxy near you--haha

Quick Reply: Coming to a Galaxy near you--haha