C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Tommy Jr. and Macmulkin do it Again for CW4L!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2015, 05:35 PM
CW4L
Supporting Vendor

Received 730 Likes on 596 Posts

Default Tommy Jr. and Macmulkin do it Again for CW4L!!!

First I'd like to thank Kerbeck and Dave S. for working with us on a new C7 Z07 but we were able to get an allocation for a new C7R so we decided to go that route.

Tommy Jr., and Karl from MacMulkin are two of the best in the business, I decided to go with the limited production C7R and the allocations in the US were all but spoken for so I reached out to them. Although there are no specials on this Beast I couldn't be more excited at the service and help they provided and glad to support a Forum Dealer. I highly Recommend either MacMulkin or Kerbeck for any of your new Corvette needs, the best in the business.

Stay tuned for updates on this vehicle from CW4L as it will be out personal shop car and as always we will be putting some killer wheels on it. As the largest C6/C7 Aftermarket wheel Vendor we drive and own vettes and have for over 10 years, and thus always know fitments inside and out. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE HAS CORVETTE PASSION LIKE WE DO!!!

Can't wait for this Vette, probably March/April before we see her but it will be a fun wait

THANKS MACMULKIN TOMMY JR. AND KARL FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE!!!

2016 C7R Convertible Black/Black

JET BLACK, LEATHER SEATING SURFACES WITH SUEDED MICROFIBER INSERTS (Included and only available with (ZCR) C7.R Special Edition and (AE4) Competition Sport bucket seats or with (ZLG) Black Suede Design Package.) (198)
YELLOW CUSTOM LEATHER STITCH includes seats, instrument panel, doors, console, shifter and boot (Requires (195/196) Jet Black interior seating. Included with (ZCR) C7.R Special Edition.) (36S)
3LZ PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes Standard Equipment ((1YZ67) Z06 Convertible model will be available late 4th Quarter/early 1st Quarter 2015.) (3LZ)
BLACK TOP (41T)
SEATS, COMPETITION SPORT BUCKET (Included with (ZCR) C7.R Special Edition.) (AE4)
HOOD INSERT, EXPOSED CARBON FIBER WEAVE (Included with (ZCR) C7.R Special Edition. Not available with any stripe or decal package (DTW/DXM/DVQ/DTP/DTH/DTR/DTN/DTQ/DUP).) (B92)
REMOTE VEHICLE STARTER SYSTEM (Included and only available with (M5U) 8-speed paddle shift automatic transmission.) (BTV)
PLAQUE, C7.R SPECIAL EDITION (Included and only available with (ZCR) C7.R Special Edition.) (CFY)
C7.R GRAPHICS PACKAGE (Included and only available with (ZCR) C7.R Special Edition.) (DTD)
VENTS, EXTERIOR, HIGH-GLOSS SPECTRA GRAY-PAINTED (Included and only available with (ZCR) C7.R Special Edition.) (EFV)
BATTERY PROTECTION PACKAGE (ERI)
BLACK BADGE PACKAGE (Included and only available with (ZCR) C7.R Special Edition.) (EZU)
TRIM, INTERIOR, CARBON FIBER, INSTRUMENT PANEL (Included with (ZCR) C7.R Special Edition.) (FAY)
SUSPENSION, Z07 with Magnetic Selective Ride Control (Included and only available with (Z07) Z07 Performance Package.) (FE7)
BLACK (GBA)
REAR AXLE, 2.41 RATIO, ELECTRONIC LIMITED SLIP (ELSD) (Included and only available with (M5U) 8-speed paddle shift automatic transmission.) (GXB)
SEAT TRIM PROCESSING CODE (IL8)
AUDIO SYSTEM, CHEVROLET MYLINK RADIO WITH NAVIGATION and 8" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; featuring Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phone (Includes (UQT) performance data and video recorder.) (STD) (IO6)
BRAKES, 4-WHEEL ANTILOCK, 4-WHEEL DISC, CERAMIC (Included with (Z07) Z07 Performance Package.) (J57)
CALIPERS, YELLOW-PAINTED (Included with (ZCR) C7.R Special Edition.) (J6E)
ENGINE, 6.2L (376 CI) SUPERCHARGED V8 DI (650 hp [485 kW] @ 6400 rpm, 650 lb-ft of torque [878 N-m] @ 3600 rpm) (STD) (LT4)
TRANSMISSION, 8-SPEED PADDLE SHIFT WITH AUTOMATIC MODES (M5U)
WHEELS, Z06 BLACK ALUMINUM WITH YELLOW STRIPE 19" x 10" (48.3 cm x 25.4 cm) front and 20" x 12" (50.8 cm x 30.48 cm) rear (Included and only available with (ZCR) C7.R Special Edition.) (Q9C)
GAS GUZZLER TAX mandatory federal excise tax added to price of vehicle (R8E)
LICENSE PLATE BRACKET, FRONT (Will be forced on orders with ship-to states that require a front license plate.) (VK3)
LPO, INDOOR VEHICLE COVER, C7.R DESIGN Genuine Corvette Accessory (Included with (ZCR) C7.R Special Edition.) (WKU)
TIRES, FRONT P285/30ZR19 AND REAR P335/25ZR20 MICHELIN PILOT SUPER SPORT CUP 2 SUMMER-ONLY, RUN-FLAT (Included and only available with (Z07) Z07 Performance Package.) (XFM)
Z07 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE includes (J57) 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, carbon ceramic brakes, (FE7) Z07 suspension with Magnetic Selective Ride Control, (XFM) front P285/30ZR19 and rear P335/25ZR20 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Cup 2 summer-only run flat tires, and level 3 Aero Package (splitter end plates and clear adjustable wicker bill) (Requires (CFZ) Carbon Flash-Painted Ground Effects Package or (CFV) Visible Carbon Fiber Ground Effects Package.) (Z07)
C7.R SPECIAL EDITION includes (DTD) C7.R Graphics Package, (Q9C) Z06 Black aluminum with Yellow stripe, 19" front and 20" rear wheels, (5ZD) Wheel center caps with Corvette Racing Jake logo, LPO, (EFV) Spectra Gray-painted high-gloss exterior vents, (EZU) Black Badge Package, (B92) exposed Carbon Fiber weave hood insert, (CFV) Visible Carbon Fiber Ground Effects Package, (WKU) C7.R design indoor vehicle cover, LPO, (198) Jet Black interior with leather seating surfaces and sueded microfiber seat inserts, instrument panel and door inserts, (AE4) Competition Sport bucket seats, (36S) Yellow custom leather stitch, (FAY) Carbon Fiber instrument panel trim, (CFY) C7.R Special Edition plaque, (J6E) Yellow calipers and (Z07) Z07 Performance Package When ordered with (GC6) Corvette Racing Yellow Tintcoat, also includes (TTV) carbon flash-painted outside mirror. Also includes (E57) Carbon Fiber tonneau inserts.) (Requires (41T) Black convertible top and exterior color (GBA) Black or (GC6) Corvette Racing Yellow Tintcoat. (ZCR)
Attached Images   

#1 Forged Wheel Master Distributor for Corvettes Worldwide since 2010
Call/Text 440-915-6166

Forgeline*Anrky*HRE*PUR*Brixton*Vorstein er*Akra*Brembo*IPE and Many More....

REVIEWS: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/whee...r-reviews.html

EMAIL: sales@cw4L.com
PHONE 440-915-6166 CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME!!!

Follow us on Instagram @custom_wheels_for_less

The following users liked this post:
Forujames (11-27-2015)
Old 11-28-2015, 08:34 PM
SharkbyteLT4
Le Mans Master

Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

Congrads man. such a sick car to begin with and to slap some bad *** rims on it is going to make it out of this world sick
Old 11-28-2015, 08:39 PM
CW4L
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by NC_427_Vert
Congrads man. such a sick car to begin with and to slap some bad *** rims on it is going to make it out of this world sick
Do you guys think broze copper is too over the too, help us pick new wheels!!

I of course am KEEPING the stocks as a true collectors car needs the original wheels so those thinking stocks are great your right but we do wheels and have to have it a little different. Or maybe the new PVD Black Chrome from Forgeline on the VX1s? HRE, ADV.1, and Forgeline are the front runners for our wheels.
Attached Images        

Last edited by CW4L; 11-28-2015 at 09:10 PM.
Old 11-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Saintd
Instructor

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Sick deal on limited edition car! Glad to hear they're even willing to make deals on low production vehicles. Now if they could just get me a car all together I'd feel better about retracting my deposit from 2 other dealers to buy there. Their deals are good though so congrats on that.
Old 11-28-2015, 08:54 PM
CW4L
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Saintd
Sick deal on limited edition car! Glad to hear they're even willing to make deals on low production vehicles. Now if they could just get me a car all together I'd feel better about retracting my deposit from 2 other dealers to buy there. Their deals are good though so congrats on that.
NO DEALS, FULL STICKER but a chance to own a super rare production Super car is and of itself awesome, so we were glad to work with them. Most of the other dealers have no allocations. Tommy Jr and Karl were nothing short of awesome

Old 11-29-2015, 01:24 PM
SharkbyteLT4
Le Mans Master

Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

I think the S200s from HRE in satin or gloss black with a polished lip would look good
Old 11-29-2015, 01:28 PM
CW4L
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by NC_427_Vert
I think the S200s from HRE in satin or gloss black with a polished lip would look good
Thanks alot their most expensive wheel and would have to do 20/20 or 20/21 lol
Old 11-30-2015, 02:54 PM
CW4L
Supporting Vendor

Hi CW4L,

We received your deposit today for the order SZVS9T – C7R convertible. Thank you very much! We hope you are enjoying your Holidays now that your 2016 Corvette order has been placed. Your Corvette is scheduled to be built the week of March 14th, 2016 (TPW-target production week)! The next update I will send you will be when your car is built and has been invoiced. I will let you know what day it was built and give you the VIN at that time. As of today, you still have a status of 3000, which means it has been accepted by production control
Old 11-30-2015, 06:28 PM
emericr
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Congrats on the purchase. Beautiful specimen.
Could you please snap some pics of the interior. I have been trying to find some real pics of the suede package but to no avail to date.
Thanks in advance.

Get notified of new replies

To Tommy Jr. and Macmulkin do it Again for CW4L!!!

Quick Reply: Tommy Jr. and Macmulkin do it Again for CW4L!!!