C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

What's wrong with Elite Engineering?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 08:49 PM
garychurch
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default What's wrong with Elite Engineering?

I ordered an Elite Engineering Catch Can for my Z06 a month ago. They were very prompt in delivering my order.

After receiving the order I made numerous calls and sent multiple emails for some installation assistance - no acknowledgement whatsoever.

Recently I had to place another order for Clean Side system. Again I got an emailed receipt with promises to ship the order with two days. Again, no notification the order has been shipped after a week and again no response to any calls or emails pleas.

I am very frustrated by this lack of customer response. Does anyone else out there gave any similar experience with Elite Engineering?

Last edited by garychurch; 04-28-2016 at 10:07 PM.
Old 04-28-2016, 08:54 PM
spearfish25
Melting Slicks

Received 727 Likes on 479 Posts

I don't have experience with Elite, but I've been through a similar experience with Tracy and RX. They take your money in a heartbeat. Then nothing happens, there is no product in stock, no replies to inquires by email or telephone, and you can't get a refund without disputing the charges with your credit card company...

Catch cans seem to bring out the worst in vendors.

Last edited by spearfish25; 04-29-2016 at 07:52 AM.
Old 04-28-2016, 10:09 PM
garychurch
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Clean Airside Shipped

I just received notice that the Clean Side that was ordered on the 22nd was shipped on the 28th.

Get notified of new replies

To What's wrong with Elite Engineering?

Quick Reply: What's wrong with Elite Engineering?