C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

MS109 VP Fuel

Old 05-17-2016, 01:17 PM
BERETTA
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts

Default MS109 VP Fuel

For those of you that have ran VP MS109 Unleaded fuel, how did you mix it? Any idea would the ratio would need to be to prevent any knock retard? I run Shell 93 pretty much all of the time.
I have a standing mile event coming up and I wanted to prevent knock retard but don't want to mix anymore than necessary.
Thanks in advance!
Old 05-17-2016, 04:07 PM
JHEBERT
Drifting

Received 311 Likes on 220 Posts

I buy the 55 gal drums, and mix about 2gal per tank to stave off detonation. I typically don't run it on every tank, so it's important if you are running an event to make sure your on the high octane table. Only time, reflash, or power disconnect will get you back to those tables if you were just running crap for fuel.
Old 05-17-2016, 11:11 PM
BERETTA
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by JHEBERT
I buy the 55 gal drums, and mix about 2gal per tank to stave off detonation. I typically don't run it on every tank, so it's important if you are running an event to make sure your on the high octane table. Only time, reflash, or power disconnect will get you back to those tables if you were just running crap for fuel.
Thank you for the info.

Get notified of new replies

To MS109 VP Fuel

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MS109 VP Fuel