C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

ACC stainless steel CF wrap mudguards

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2016, 12:51 PM
marvelZR1
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default ACC stainless steel CF wrap mudguards

https://americancarcraft.com/product...bon-fiber-wrap

I tried to search for the American Car Craft mud guards on the forums but I haven't found anything. These mud flaps look like a great alternative to the Apsis, ACS or the DIY O'Reilly's options. Install seems simple, looks nice and it looks like it will protect the body.

What does everybody think? Anyone here have these installed?
Old 01-07-2017, 05:27 PM
EMNJ
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts

I just stumbled across these looking for different splash guard alternatives. Came to the Forum to see if anyone has used them and...nothing but your post. I wonder if their stainless steel construction makes them noisy when rocks hit them. They look pretty cool, installation is a breeze, and the price is right. Did you get them? Like them?
Old 01-07-2017, 10:30 PM
marvelZR1
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by EMNJ
I just stumbled across these looking for different splash guard alternatives. Came to the Forum to see if anyone has used them and...nothing but your post. I wonder if their stainless steel construction makes them noisy when rocks hit them. They look pretty cool, installation is a breeze, and the price is right. Did you get them? Like them?
I did not end up getting them. Instead, I got the APR CF side skirts and Xpel wrap. It's all you really need for protection. Over 2000 miles and not one scratch.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:51 AM
spearfish25
Melting Slicks

Received 727 Likes on 479 Posts

They're a rather small piece of metal with a CF vinyl wrap on them...for $300? Bananas.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:11 PM
C7Z650
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by EMNJ
Did you try these? I found them on a search as well. Not crazy about the wrap, but I wonder if they could be covered, sprayed with something that wouldn't get torn up. The mounting design looks well thought out from the video. Any thoughts

Get notified of new replies

To ACC stainless steel CF wrap mudguards

Quick Reply: ACC stainless steel CF wrap mudguards