C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Just like a car deal, we MET in the middle; INDY!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2016, 08:41 AM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Received 1,554 Likes on 557 Posts
Default Just like a car deal, we MET in the middle; INDY!

It is always an extra special pleasure dealing with past customers….Mike from IL and I have been trying
to get together to swap his 2011 ZR1 he got from us for the New 2016 Z06, we both have had tight
schedules and this was our third attempt, NO MATTER THE WEATHER…..

QUICK PICS FROM YESTERDAY;

As I had mentioned I was out Monday, looking at the weather I would have been fine if Mike had said schedule another day

But it was on the road we went from Columbus to Indy , he coming from Chicago and
driving in the same crap. I took her easy and white knuckled it a few times on the way there.

WHEW, MADE IT THERE….GREAT NAV ON THE C7!

On the way home for the most part, no rain and a great driving ZR1!

So Mike and did paperwork in hotel lobby and when we get to the parking garage, he laughs as I pull out my camera,
I told him, every chance I get , no matter where I take a pic at delivery, I have for 21 years…..what a crazy day and
looking forward to Mike’s feedback on the Z06 as compared to the ZR1….

For me driving back I had several folks text me and FaceBook me as to which car I like better….
My response;

“ZR1 or Z06?!
I have to tell you the ZR1 is simply a Natural Born Race Car, puts a smile on your face every time - wow scary fast!
The Z06 is a new level of sophistication and the ease of driving with the C7 technology makes it a modern day marvel;
…..I love them both, hats off Chevrolet.”

Thanks again for the business Mike, enjoy your C7 Z06 , we’ll find a good home for your 4,000 mile ZR1!

MORE RECENT CORVETTECONTI CLIENTS CLICK HERE TO SEE THEM!

Quick Reply: Just like a car deal, we MET in the middle; INDY!