Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Federal performance welcomes Louis Kalantzis and his 9 second C5 corvette!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2014, 11:16 PM
realcanuk
Le Mans Master

Received 394 Likes on 359 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

I am now sorry I decided to update this thread out of the blue. I never meant it to cause any controversy.

Sami, I really don't see anyone bashing Arun here. Everyone knows his capabilities and how helpful he is to other vette owners.
I just think Louis is excited and proud to say (to the best of his knowledge) that he currently has the fastest street driven C5 in Canada. I really believe anyone else would be the same........I know I would.

Old 10-17-2014, 08:27 AM
camirocz
Melting Slicks

Received 53 Likes on 34 Posts

Everyone should just calm down and enjoy the present moment .Louis s car is a rocket.Anyone who runs eight seconds in a street driven car can be extremely proud of their ride.Regardless if you can do it four times in a row or once in your lifetime it is an amazing feat.In fact when i was growing up hitting thirteen seconds was considered amazing .My have times changed.Knowing you have a ride that can obliterate La Ferrari,a Buggati Veyron.a Porche 918 Spyder ,and a Mclaren P1, must generate a rush that you cannot describe with words.Bravo Louis.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:36 AM
Jutskin
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by camirocz
Everyone should just calm down and enjoy the present moment .Louis s car is a rocket.Anyone who runs eight seconds in a street driven car can be extremely proud of their ride.Regardless if you can do it four times in a row or once in your lifetime it is an amazing feat.In fact when i was growing up hitting thirteen seconds was considered amazing .My have times changed.Knowing you have a ride that can obliterate La Ferrari,a Buggati Veyron.a Porche 918 Spyder ,and a Mclaren P1, must generate a rush that you cannot describe with words.Bravo Louis.
Bravo......well said...
Old 10-25-2014, 07:40 AM
0Rob@ChampionMotors
Former Vendor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by c5mtl
Sami

Where did I mention aruns name?? I have not used his name....I never got him involved in this conversation but since YOU started this let me add my 2cents...both of you put work on my car but and got paid for it...I know nobody wanted to screw me all but all I recevied was a junk motor that had no oil pressure but Arun didn't build that motor...somebody else built it for him....so who should I blame for that...how many thousands of dollars was I out..How about all the money I paid for possible fixes that turned out to be expensive hopes of fixing something that just wasn't built right....who is gonna refund me for thoses thousands ?? Situation sucked but at the end of the day it cost me thousands ...you say you thought I had a bad bearing...why didn't the engine builder step up and deal with it...the motor didn't even have 500km on it
I have a long relationship with Arun and still have respect for him and what he has done..yes he is always willing to help..I can't take that away from him.....
I sincerely like the guy I just think my car ended up being a problem that he couldn't handle at that time in his life.
As far as his car going flat 8 in race trim I really don't see how that possible ...at this level we are always in race trim....my car would have gone 8.65 easy if the blower pipe didn't pop off and crack the hood. Could have ,should have ,maybe that's all unless talk....I can go on for a long time but I won't!!
I agree anyone at this level is in race trim. Sure anyone can drive it on the street and call it a street car, but it will never be like a stock car where you can drive it on a long trip, like Florida. Congrate on new record fastest C5 YSI with a 4L60 in Canada.
Rob.

Last edited by Rob@ChampionMotors; 10-26-2014 at 01:27 PM.

Quick Reply: Federal performance welcomes Louis Kalantzis and his 9 second C5 corvette!