Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Dasilva Motorsports 2014 Denali -MPS1900 + AHR Headers

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 11:42 AM
0Dasilvamotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dasilva Motorsports 2014 Denali -MPS1900 + AHR Headers

Just wanted to thank Kevin Mossip for a great write up on Facebook and share his Dasilva Motorsports experience

A great big thank you to Dasilva Motorsports. What an excellent crew to work with, Dave,Arun and Manny, all very professional and very patient with me as I lurked around their shop. I can now say that probably have the first 2014 direct injected truck truck that runs 0 to 60 mph in less than 5 seconds thanks to the Magnussen tvs 1900 and a set of American Racing long tube headers. The competition out there can talk about turbo this turbo that or they can brag about how much horse power they are making with bigger superchargers, but it this case action speaks louder than words. After all, horse power numbers are just what they are , horsepower numbers. In our case we made 444 rear wheel horsepower and 491 foot pounds of torque .Thanks again boys!!

Once again Dasilva Motorsports is on the cutting edge with these new Direct injection engines

Another repeat satisfied customer
Old 08-30-2014, 09:22 AM
Boombastic
Instructor

Yes Manny you guys did an awesome job. The truck roars like a king. As for drivability she ran fine all the home. Throttle response and acceleration is spot on. On my way home I set the cruise at 105km and was able to get almost 24 mpg meaning there was no loss in fuel mpg as compadre to stock. One of the big power differences is that it no longer has to drop a gear to climb up some of the big hills in my area, thanks to almost 500 ft lb of torque at the wheels. Passing tractor trailers is a breeze without even put the pedal anywhere close to,the floor. I've posted a acceleration video on you tube under Kevin Mossip for you all to enjoy. I will be heading to track this upcoming weekend at either Cayuga or Sparta raceway to see if we can get this truck into the 12s in the 1/4 mile. If so, it will be the first Direct injected truck to,do so in North America.
Attached Images  
Old 08-30-2014, 04:40 PM
family-man
Drifting

Received 65 Likes on 53 Posts

5.3L or 6.2L?
Old 08-30-2014, 04:43 PM
0Dasilvamotorsports
Former Vendor

Get notified of new replies

To Dasilva Motorsports 2014 Denali -MPS1900 + AHR Headers