Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Vehicle Dollies

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 07:20 PM
PEERPSI
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Default Vehicle Dollies

It's getting to be time to think about winter storage. I searched the forum looking for the ideal dollies and came up with these from Harbour Freight there website says in store only and 10" tire width. I've got a Z so tires a wee bit wider then that.

What's everyone using these days?

Dolly with built in jack
Old 09-14-2014, 09:58 PM
lionelhutz
Race Director

Received 845 Likes on 721 Posts

I use these. Mostly because they are cheap and available anywhere. You do have to jack the car up and put them under it. There are versions with the brace under to fit even wider tires. I do like that they don't hang out past the car making a tripping hazard. If I was moving my cars around fairly often then I'd like to have ones you linked.

http://www.harborfreight.com/2-piece...ies-67511.html

Last edited by lionelhutz; 09-14-2014 at 10:01 PM.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:27 AM
4 KRUSIN
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got mine on sale last year from Princess Auto. I think they are the same as the ones that lionelhutz has and I paid about the same price. A friend has the same ones and his Z has extra wide tires and the dollies fit fine.

Those ones with the built in jack are slick, but 79.95 ea vs 49.95 for a pair is a little steep. For the difference in price, you can buy a great floor jack and still have money left over.

Get notified of new replies

To Vehicle Dollies

Quick Reply: Vehicle Dollies