Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Dasilva Motorsports - Another Happy Customer

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 10:01 PM
Red Devil
Drifting

Received 135 Likes on 93 Posts

Default Dasilva Motorsports - Another Happy Customer

Just wanted to give a shout out to Manny, Dave and the rest of the guys at Dasilva Motorsports. I was referred by one of the forum members here and I’m glad I took their advice.

I’ll be the first to admit that I’m a picky bastard about my Mymistrz (<see avatar) and Manny was able to work with me feel comfortable. Being an hour away from the shop along with work and a young family made it difficult to get out there during business hours. Manny offered to meet me on a Sunday so I could drop the car off and he could leave it locked up in the shop.

When I arrived he offered to give me and my two young sons (thanks for hooking them up with the hats) a tour of the shop and outlined each project they had on the go (Manny has a true passion for cars and it shows) after the tour we spoke about my car and what I was looking for and he explained what they would be doing to the car to achieve my goals. After that we chatted some more.

Overall I was extremely happy with the work and the way I was treated (and mymistrz). I would not hesitate to recommend Dasilva and I’m already planning my next wave of mods.

Thanks Manny!

Last edited by Red Devil; 09-24-2014 at 07:56 AM.
Old 09-24-2014, 06:59 AM
08C6
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Red Devil... no exactly what you mean and how you feel... A true professional shop makes you feel that way - and when you have a car passionate person like Manny - you no your in good hands... I've been there and experienced it !!! What mods have you done and possible pics !!!
Old 09-25-2014, 08:17 PM
Red Devil
Drifting

Received 135 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by 08C6
Red Devil... no exactly what you mean and how you feel... A true professional shop makes you feel that way - and when you have a car passionate person like Manny - you no your in good hands... I've been there and experienced it !!! What mods have you done and possible pics !!!
I wanted to address handling this time so I went with some coilovers, new non-flats and some brake pads. Next year if all goes well maybe do some mild performance work to the motor. Still need to tweek some settings on the suspension but I'll probably go back next year for that.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:35 AM
0Dasilvamotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Red Devil
Just wanted to give a shout out to Manny, Dave and the rest of the guys at Dasilva Motorsports. I was referred by one of the forum members here and I’m glad I took their advice.

I’ll be the first to admit that I’m a picky bastard about my Mymistrz (<see avatar) and Manny was able to work with me feel comfortable. Being an hour away from the shop along with work and a young family made it difficult to get out there during business hours. Manny offered to meet me on a Sunday so I could drop the car off and he could leave it locked up in the shop.

When I arrived he offered to give me and my two young sons (thanks for hooking them up with the hats) a tour of the shop and outlined each project they had on the go (Manny has a true passion for cars and it shows) after the tour we spoke about my car and what I was looking for and he explained what they would be doing to the car to achieve my goals. After that we chatted some more.

Overall I was extremely happy with the work and the way I was treated (and mymistrz). I would not hesitate to recommend Dasilva and I’m already planning my next wave of mods.

Thanks Manny!
Always a pleasure to do work for people that truly appreciate our level of attention to detail and customer service .

Here are a few pictures of the new stance

Old 09-27-2014, 09:41 AM
1z062nv
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great. love the stance... As always great work Manny!
Old 10-03-2014, 06:36 AM
08C6
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by sami85L98
To OP you forgot to mention what work done?.................lol, just pulling your leg. Well glad you happy, his shop makes me jealous its so clean and nicely organized.
Clean and nicely organized is a understatement !!! been there very professional looking !!!even with all the builds going on - think they call that organized kaos !!!

Get notified of new replies

To Dasilva Motorsports - Another Happy Customer

Quick Reply: Dasilva Motorsports - Another Happy Customer