Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2014, 05:28 PM
camirocz
Melting Slicks

Received 53 Likes on 34 Posts

Default Are you ok?

Originally Posted by GrandPrixRollsOut
Hi op,

It sounds like you have to figure out what you want in owning which car. In reading your points you speak to multiple factors and you need to prioritize what matters most to least or else you will get analysis paralysis.

Do you care most about rarity?

Do you care most about resale value? Why? Do you plan on selling it?

Do you care about performance? It sounds like you're not comfortable to drive your current car at wide open throttle or at the performance level it's capable of (not saying it in a mean way)

Will you be racing the car? The c7 z is a race car. Do you see yourself needing to race it? Will you pay for the maintenance?

What body style do you like more?

Can you own both? It sounds like you don't have cash flow problems. Why not own both?

Just trying to help. Comes down to what you want. I have a friend hat gets bored fast and goes through vehicles and boats like underwear. Do what makes you happy - not what others will think.

Wishing you the best
G
Seriously dude are you serious?I just like to try different cars and am wondering if i d prefer the new c7 z06 to my current Zr1.Trust me i have no problem flooring any car and will gladly show you that in your car if you care to see.
Old 10-17-2014, 04:51 PM
vt65
Safety Car

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

then there is this:

Quick Reply: Do i really want to sell it or not