Canadian Events Canada, eh?

HDR Thursday (Halloween Week)

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 12:08 PM
Zeeman28a
Race Director

Received 191 Likes on 117 Posts

Default HDR Thursday (Halloween Week)

It's HDR Thursday and Halloween week. Come dressed in your favorite costume.
Old 10-29-2014, 01:15 PM
PaulUptime
Melting Slicks

Received 182 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Zeeman28a
It's HDR Thursday and Halloween week. Come dressed in your favorite costume.
Actually Stan - Since this HDR Thursday falls on "Devil's Night" maybe we leave the costumes at home and just take some eggs 'n TP?

Whose car we going after??!?
BabyBlue???
Old 10-29-2014, 05:42 PM
Zeeman28a
Race Director

Received 191 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by PaulUptime
Actually Stan - Since this HDR Thursday falls on "Devil's Night" maybe we leave the costumes at home and just take some eggs 'n TP?

Whose car we going after??!?
BabyBlue???
Paul doesn't mind getting his car dirty once in a while. Go after the garage queens in the group.

Vicky & Dave (1990TorchRed) are the only two that come to mind.

I'm just kidding. I hated it when I used to get my garage door and windows egged at home. I wouldn't do that to anyone else.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:22 PM
PaulUptime
Melting Slicks

Received 182 Likes on 115 Posts

Paul doesn't mind getting his car dirty once in a while. Go after the garage queens in the group.

I'm just kidding. I hated it when I used to get my garage door and windows egged at home. I wouldn't do that to anyone else.
Totally kidding too. Anything done at someone else's expense just isn't funny - it's wrong.

That said, I was once tempted by this damned Honda Civic and one of those aftermarket viper alarms that used to go off ARR ARR ARR ARR WOOH WOOH WOOH AHH AHH AHH AHHevery other morning at 3am next door to my old place. Had an egg in hand, if only I could throw it!
Old 10-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Vicky87Red
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Watch ya talking about Willis???
Garage Queen? I don't think so! I've been busy this year and wish I had more time to drive my vette! This year flew by with a blink of an eye, damn!!! Not looking forward to storing the car this year.

As for pranks, I know none of us here would do anything to anyone's car. Too much respect for our cars.

Vicky
Old 10-30-2014, 06:51 AM
DDP
Burning Brakes

Received 74 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Vicky87Red
Watch ya talking about Willis??? Garage Queen? I don't think so! I've been busy this year and wish I had more time to drive my vette! This year flew by with a blink of an eye, damn!!! Not looking forward to storing the car this year. As for pranks, I know none of us here would do anything to anyone's car. Too much respect for our cars. Vicky
Yes, what Vicky said. I've got a leak at the slave cylinder that needs to be replaced before I cruise anywhere.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:55 PM
Airwilf
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I'm still trying to get the dirt & grime off from our 5200 km trip to the Cabot trail & back.Two or three rainy,grimy days thru New Brunswick ,Maine, New Hampshire & Vermont didn't help,but was well worth the drive.

Get notified of new replies

To HDR Thursday (Halloween Week)

Quick Reply: HDR Thursday (Halloween Week)