Canadian Events Canada, eh?

vancouver !

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2014, 09:54 AM
walleyejack
Le Mans Master

Received 899 Likes on 700 Posts

Default vancouver !

the show off age, the show off stage, and now the show is over.

[url]http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/spectacular-lamborghini-crash-caught-on-dash-cam-video-1.2881922

Old 12-24-2014, 10:27 AM
family-man
Drifting

Received 65 Likes on 53 Posts

saw that video this morning. What an idiot, changing lanes that aggressively with that much power under his right foot equals disaster. good for him and fortunetaly he didn't injure/kill anyone around him.

p.s. id rather have a C6Z than that murcielago.
Old 12-24-2014, 09:51 PM
Jon04CTSV
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Douchebags holding up the passing lane is the true cause of that accident.
Old 12-24-2014, 10:27 PM
walleyejack
Le Mans Master

Received 899 Likes on 700 Posts

Originally Posted by Jon04CTSV
Douchebags holding up the passing lane is the true cause of that accident.

lol too funny, you know how fast the passing lane was moving ? was the idiot in lambo created his own fate
Old 12-24-2014, 10:45 PM
Jon04CTSV
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by walleyejack
lol too funny, you know how fast the passing lane was moving ? was the idiot in lambo created his own fate
Doesn't matter if you're going 200mph, if someone comes up behind you doing 201mph, move over.

I lived in Vancouver last year, drivers there are horrendous for blocking the passing lane. I dealt with it for the 13 months I lived there so yes I can tell you it's a problem. There are pretty much no 3 lane highways in BC. They're mostly 2 lanes. *******s like that make it damn near impossible to pass. It's so bad that even CBP and Washington State Police know that pretty much every car camping in the passing lane from the border down to Seattle has BC plates.

http://q13fox.com/2014/01/09/get-ove...-lane-drivers/

Edit: here's the video I'm talking about http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=3...ylistPageNum=1

Last edited by Jon04CTSV; 12-24-2014 at 10:53 PM.
Old 12-25-2014, 11:47 AM
Patman
Race Director

Received 1,918 Likes on 1,190 Posts

Originally Posted by sami85L98
douchebags is the exact term for those slow morons drive in 1st lane.
The slow morons are definitely annoying but it's a bit of a stretch to say they caused the accident. The accident was caused by a young driver with poor driving skills, plain and simple. He was driving a very powerful car way too fast for the conditions (the roads looked slightly wet) and made an unsafe lane change. You can see that he squeezed into a tight spot that he shouldn't have, and swerved too quickly when making the lane change.

I'm sure his rich daddy will just buy him a new Lambo anyways. (unless his dad is smart, and then he'll make the kid take driving school and wait at least a few months before letting him behind the wheel of a fast car, teach him a lesson!)

Last edited by Patman; 12-25-2014 at 11:49 AM.
Old 12-25-2014, 01:38 PM
family-man
Drifting

Received 65 Likes on 53 Posts

that's why you keep decent size rocks/stones inside your cupholder. Commuting from Burlington to Scarborough for work I deal with this **** everyday. Then they realize you wanna pass they speed up, then they get a nice sized rock thrown at em. **** em.
Old 12-25-2014, 03:03 PM
Jon04CTSV
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by family-man
that's why you keep decent size rocks/stones inside your cupholder. Commuting from Burlington to Scarborough for work I deal with this **** everyday. Then they realize you wanna pass they speed up, then they get a nice sized rock thrown at em. **** em.
It's easier and less illegal to just put your 2 left wheels on the shoulder and kick gravel up all over the front end of the car. Here in Alberta there's gravel all over the shoulder so you're pretty much guaranteed to destroy their windshield and/or front bumper.

Let's say I've seen this done.

Last edited by Jon04CTSV; 12-25-2014 at 03:09 PM.
Old 12-25-2014, 03:15 PM
Jon04CTSV
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Patman
The slow morons are definitely annoying but it's a bit of a stretch to say they caused the accident. The accident was caused by a young driver with poor driving skills, plain and simple. He was driving a very powerful car way too fast for the conditions (the roads looked slightly wet) and made an unsafe lane change. You can see that he squeezed into a tight spot that he shouldn't have, and swerved too quickly when making the lane change.

I'm sure his rich daddy will just buy him a new Lambo anyways. (unless his dad is smart, and then he'll make the kid take driving school and wait at least a few months before letting him behind the wheel of a fast car, teach him a lesson!)
It's got an Alberta plate so there's a high likelihood he's self-made. Lots young guys making big bucks working for oil and gas out here. Now if it had BC plates, different story lol
Old 12-26-2014, 02:03 PM
Voodoo13
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lived in Vancouver all my life, and drive all over north America, the UK and Europe many times each year. I can honestly say that alot of drivers here just plain don't know how to drive in comparison. They hold up traffic in the left lane oblivious to the traffic around them among many other things. IMHO You can say that this accident was the result of the left lane congestion but realistically it is the fault of the driver who did not have the ability to handle that car and their impatience in dealing with the traffic conditions, or maybe just plain old showing off.

Get notified of new replies

To vancouver !

Quick Reply: vancouver !