Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It would carry the front wheels to 60 foot mark
Old 01-29-2015, 04:07 PM
Viperslyr
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 69ls6
full weight.At lsx fest weighted in 3560 with me

I drove the car on 5 and 6 hour drives..ice cold a/c power seats drove great,had the JAM cam in it.

That's just awesome I'm rocking one of aruns cams and tuned by him as well. Is that on a drag radial ?
Old 01-29-2015, 04:12 PM
69ls6
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Viperslyr
That's just awesome I'm rocking one of aruns cams and tuned by him as well. Is that on a drag radial ?
Yes 15" mickey pro
Old 01-29-2015, 04:13 PM
dankhts
Safety Car

Received 325 Likes on 202 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete@ChampionMotors
Like I said, when you get some WORLD records in your avatar, your words might matter but as of now they don't. You asked for records and I gave them to you. Records are meant to be broken but lately it seems I keep breaking my own. 3700lbs NA with a 6L80 Emission Legal World Wide and that's not impressive to you? Your just an -----
Pete your car ain't done yet, I saw it run all day that day, more in it for sure....

I wonder what's the fastest/quickest stock block A4 naturally aspirated C5 in Canada? I thought I was gonna be "it" that day, but my posi clutches were worn out and I was spinnin offa the line.....

Last edited by dankhts; 01-29-2015 at 04:17 PM.
Old 01-29-2015, 04:17 PM
Viperslyr
Advanced

Originally Posted by Rob@ChampionMotors
You have been out of the loop since your car disappeared mysteriously.
My car went 9.70 with 18" C6Z06 wheels letting off at the 1000 ft mark due to bad injector harness. Also the car is heavier by 200 lbs since 2009. Added C6Z06 seats with side airbags, Custom stereo system (3-big amps,2-10" woofers,2-8" mid bass drivers,2-3" mids,2-1" tweeters,DVD/Nav.) I do have have the fastest street supercar in Canada period.
That time slip you posted about letting off at 1000 ft post your time slip when it went 9.70 at 159 let's compare the 2 cause by your 8th mile et and mph there's not much more in it.
Old 01-29-2015, 04:19 PM
Viperslyr
Advanced

Originally Posted by 69ls6
Yes 15" mickey pro
Those tires work real good eh I was thinking of trying a set of the pros
Old 01-29-2015, 04:52 PM
0Pete@ChampionMotors
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dankhts
Pete your car ain't done yet, I saw it run all day that day, more in it for sure....

I wonder what's the fastest/quickest stock block A4 naturally aspirated C5 in Canada? I thought I was gonna be "it" that day, but my posi clutches were worn out and I was spinnin offa the line.....
Thanks Dan, your the only one spends time on your car at the track. Seems like a whole lot of bench racers here trying to start ****. I know what my car is capable of and don't really need or care to explain myself to the classless people here. I'm pretty sure everyone can see that as well.
Old 01-29-2015, 04:59 PM
C6Fun
5th Gear

Thanks Dan, your the only one spends time on your car at the track. Seems like a whole lot of bench racers here trying to start ****. I know what my car is capable of and don't really need or care to explain myself to the classless people here. I'm pretty sure everyone can see that as well.

Oh come on. Are you telling me that you never posted any digs on anyone on this board? If the smart ones read your posting history they will see that you are pretty damn guilty of starting a lot of it. So look at yourself before you call anyone classless.
Old 01-29-2015, 05:03 PM
corrado
Le Mans Master

Received 218 Likes on 114 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Spoken like a gentleman.
Old 01-29-2015, 05:07 PM
Viperslyr
Advanced

Bench racers lol we are key board jockeys hahahha we have tons of passes under our belts. I believe I put a call out for your claimed fastest gm 6 speed record, with no reply. I see your Shop must be real busy with all the time you can spend on here, maybe you should get off the key board and start working on cars to except the call out from us proclaimed class less bench racers
Old 01-29-2015, 05:09 PM
Viperslyr
Advanced

Originally Posted by C6Fun
Oh come on. Are you telling me that you never posted any digs on anyone on this board? If the smart ones read your posting history they will see that you are pretty damn guilty of starting a lot of it. So look at yourself before you call anyone classless.
Old 01-29-2015, 05:34 PM
dankhts
Safety Car

Received 325 Likes on 202 Posts

yeah, I plan to do even more events this year Pete, I wanna see if I can set one of those records too! I need some new DRs btw, they went south that day as well as my posi.....I put new carbon fibre clutches in my posi, but ain't got no new DRs yet... hard to get too excited in this weather... that reminds me... do you still have those 315s I think they were Hooziers? I was told I may pick up a bit of ET with them and loose some MPH compared to the MTs I usually run...
Old 01-29-2015, 05:35 PM
corrado
Le Mans Master

Champion Motors signature stats are fastest C5, C6, (that means Corvette 5th and 6th Generation in case you are unaware, Viperslyer, I don't know where you keep reading "fastest GM 6 speed". Better reading comprehension needed.

I'm real tired of this BS. I have been going to Champion for over 7 years and always been happy and treated fairly. While no one is perfect, if a mistake is made they would gladly fix it.
I can't stand by and listen to internet warriors and people who just joined today to obviously stir up crap about people who are my friends, and more importantly a very knowlegeable and respected shop.

There's a reason I don't use an internet "handle" and just use my real name on here. I actually know and have met most of the members on this forum. I do not and never have said anything online I would not say to someone's face. So it gets me pissed when people come on here just to stir the pot, especially anonomous ones!

Competition is a great thing and drives us all harder. But a little class goes a long way and for whatever reason or beef you obviously have with Champion, which you are entitled to I guess, I stand behind them as the class company they are.
Old 01-29-2015, 05:42 PM
Viperslyr
Advanced

Ok so are you claiming that the c5/c6 cars you listed are the fastest c5/c6 or fastest c5/c6 6 speed cars in Canada. These were all backed up by a matching time slip ? One other question robs 9.70 at 159 in the 6 speed is that the fastest gm 6 speed record in canada ?
Here is my question about the record
Old 01-29-2015, 05:44 PM
Viperslyr
Advanced

Rob holds the 6spd record in Canada. The C6 Z06 is the fastest 6SPD C6 that we have seen, and the C6 Auto is the fastest Naturally Aspirated C6 in the world. And yes they have all been backed up!!!

Here is there reply you tell me!! That's stating he claims the fastest 6 speed gm record
Old 01-29-2015, 05:47 PM
0Rob@ChampionMotors
Former Vendor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Bench racers lol we are key board jockeys hahahha we have tons of passes under our belts. I believe I put a call out for your claimed fastest gm 6 speed record, with no reply. I see your Shop must be real busy with all the time you can spend on here, maybe you should get off the key board and start working on cars to except the call out from us proclaimed class less bench racers
If you want to call us out like they do on the Tv shows you have been watching, you are welcome to come by the shop anytime and call us out in person face to face. We can set a time/place and rules. Lets see if you show up? We will be waiting.......
Old 01-29-2015, 05:52 PM
Viperslyr
Advanced

Originally Posted by corrado
Champion Motors signature stats are fastest C5, C6, (that means Corvette 5th and 6th Generation in case you are unaware, Viperslyer, I don't know where you keep reading "fastest GM 6 speed". Better reading comprehension needed.

I'm real tired of this BS. I have been going to Champion for over 7 years and always been happy and treated fairly. While no one is perfect, if a mistake is made they would gladly fix it.
I can't stand by and listen to internet warriors and people who just joined today to obviously stir up crap about people who are my friends, and more importantly a very knowlegeable and respected shop.

There's a reason I don't use an internet "handle" and just use my real name on here. I actually know and have met most of the members on this forum. I do not and never have said anything online I would not say to someone's face. So it gets me pissed when people come on here just to stir the pot, especially anonomous ones!

Competition is a great thing and drives us all harder. But a little class goes a long way and for whatever reason or beef you obviously have with Champion, which you are entitled to I guess, I stand behind them as the class company they are.
Maybe you should re read threw this thread and see my questions and reply I received on page one. As for saying I'm scared of saying anything to any ones faces and using the internet to hide behind and be anonymous you don't know me The names Charlie I will say everything I have stated to there faces stay off the thread if ya don't like it

Get notified of new replies

To Records fastest c5/c6/ and 6 speeds in canada

Old 01-29-2015, 05:55 PM
Viperslyr
Advanced

Originally Posted by Rob@ChampionMotors
If you want to call us out like they do on the Tv shows you have been watching, you are welcome to come by the shop anytime and call us out in person face to face. We can set a time/place and rules. Lets see if you show up? We will be waiting.......
Sounds good will set it up il be by your shop in February no prob at all
Old 01-29-2015, 05:58 PM
corrado
Le Mans Master

[QUOTE=Viperslyr;1588839198]Here is there reply you tell me!! That's stating he claims the fastest 6 speed gm

One more time, a C5 is a CORVETTE, a C6 is also a CORVETTE.
I'm happy you have a fast turboed Firebird Formula, (going from your avatar.)I'm sure its much faster than my bolt on Corvette. But I'd prefer my vette ( or Viper for that matter) over your F-body any day of the week, regardless of speed. If you are going to come on a CORVETTE forum, thats great, but learn the basics about the forums namesake car before misreading things repeatedly.

Last edited by corrado; 01-29-2015 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 01-29-2015, 06:01 PM
0Pete@ChampionMotors
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds good will set it up il be by your shop in February no prob at all
Sounds good , we will be waiting. You have a corvette right?

Quick Reply: Records fastest c5/c6/ and 6 speeds in canada