Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Garage in Oakville area

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 10:37 AM
C52002
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Garage in Oakville area

Can someone recommend a garage in the Oakville area. I have not driven my vet much the last couple of years due to a few issues. The biggest issue is the ABS system, the ABS light has been on for the last couple of years. Applewood wanted to replace the entire system which was extremely expensive. Looking for another opinion. Also need some general regular maintenance.
Old 03-15-2015, 03:37 PM
0Dasilvamotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C52002
Can someone recommend a garage in the Oakville area. I have not driven my vet much the last couple of years due to a few issues. The biggest issue is the ABS system, the ABS light has been on for the last couple of years. Applewood wanted to replace the entire system which was extremely expensive. Looking for another opinion. Also need some general regular maintenance.
We are 40 mins from Oakville , but have extensive experience with Corvette's . My staff are all GM trained Techs with over 40 years combined experience .

Your issue with the ABS is the one that we have repaired for many C5 Corvette owners. It involves removing the ABS module and repairing it . The solder lifts on the board and cuase the ABS light to stay on .
The fix is permanent once complete and you can still drive the while the unit is being repaired .

Please contact us for an appointment or drop in and see us for a tour of the top rated Covette shop
Old 03-15-2015, 07:32 PM
Jutskin
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You can try Rob @ Champion in Scarborough ...... 416 561 7053. Truthful, honest, and experienced.
Truly.

Get notified of new replies

To Garage in Oakville area

Quick Reply: Garage in Oakville area