Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Counting down

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2015, 07:43 AM
NoShade
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Counting down

To my first first round of mods and my first trip to see Manny and the folks at Dasilva. I gave Manny quite a list!

It's going to be a long... LONG week!
Old 05-04-2015, 09:49 AM
corrado
Le Mans Master

Received 218 Likes on 114 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Originally Posted by NoShade
To my first first round of mods and my first trip to see Manny and the folks at Dasilva. I gave Manny quite a list!

It's going to be a long... LONG week!
FIRST ROUND, you are your Dad's son!!
The first step of an addiction is realizing it's an addiction.
'ATTA BOY Ryan!

What's on the first round list, or is it secret?
Old 05-04-2015, 10:06 AM
NoShade
Instructor

Originally Posted by corrado
FIRST ROUND, you are your Dad's son!!
The first step of an addiction is realizing it's an addiction.
'ATTA BOY Ryan!

What's on the first round list, or is it secret?
Careful Corrado. Scube is my brother! He might get upset that you think he's old enough to have a 41 year old son!

But I can assure you when it comes to cars I am my Dad's son. He loved the big Chryslers... I think he had a new one every 18 months or so throughout his life.

Manny's doing a Z06 exhaust conversion from the engine back, a Vararam intake and the required tune for the setup.

Not really about increasing HP I just want a nicer sound. You guys tease me too much about the car being quiet!
Old 05-04-2015, 11:16 AM
corrado
Le Mans Master

Received 218 Likes on 114 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Originally Posted by NoShade
Careful Corrado. Scube is my brother! He might get upset that you think he's old enough to have a 41 year old son!

But I can assure you when it comes to cars I am my Dad's son. He loved the big Chryslers... I think he had a new one every 18 months or so throughout his life.

Manny's doing a Z06 exhaust conversion from the engine back, a Vararam intake and the required tune for the setup.

Not really about increasing HP I just want a nicer sound. You guys tease me too much about the car being quiet!

Ok I was confused. I knew Scube wasn't your father, but I thought "Uncle Dave" was. I think Uncle Dave alone keeps Carlisle in business!

Good call on the exhaust, it's my one complaint about the C6 in stock form, a different exhaust is a MUST do mod for sure!
Old 05-04-2015, 11:24 AM
NoShade
Instructor

Originally Posted by corrado
Ok I was confused. I knew Scube wasn't your father, but I thought "Uncle Dave" was. I think Uncle Dave alone keeps Carlisle in business!

Good call on the exhaust, it's my one complaint about the C6 in stock form, a different exhaust is a MUST do mod for sure!
"Uncle Dave" does treat Carlisle like a shopping mall for sure... It was a great experience for me following him around last year though!! It was the "final nail" that pushed me into my own car.

I'm looking forward to the exhaust as well. I'll be looking for bridges and long tunnels everywhere I drive...
Old 05-12-2015, 07:38 AM
NoShade
Instructor

Well it was a long day for me but Manny and his team finished installing all of my goodies yesterday.

Horsepower is up... Sound is WAY up... and seeing my car on the dyno was really a treat.

My wife is happy with the new sound and with the valves closed it really isn't any louder in the cabin then the stock system was.

I haven't stopped smiling since yesterday. My face is starting to hurt

Last edited by NoShade; 05-12-2015 at 11:42 AM.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:27 AM
WildWilly55
Melting Slicks

Received 161 Likes on 92 Posts

You looked pretty happy when I saw you over at Manny's yesterday!! Great feeling isn't it---Corrado is right it is an addiction!!! HAPPY TRAILS!!!

Get notified of new replies

To Counting down

Quick Reply: Counting down