Canadian Events Canada, eh?

My new ride...

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 10:02 PM
family-man
Drifting

Received 65 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by RAGGDOLL
Yes, a SLE with the 5.3. Love the truck, but it's seriously de-tuned and the stock transmission isn't super responsive. I've since had it tuned which made for a huge improvement.

As for the vibration issues, I've also had mine in for it. Tires were road force balanced, but it didn't solve the problem.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topi...ration-issues/

366 pages, knock yourself out
Yea, I've been keeping a real close eye at the thread you posted a link to from GM-Trucks.com regarding the vibration issue.

I honestly think Im going to wait for a 2016 and hope there are no complaints with the 2016. Dealers do not want to help, and GM doesnt seem to care. In a sort of way, its kinda like the LS7 Valve guide issue. Im sure GM knows whats happening, but they are keeping hush because it will cost them alot of $.

regarding the issue with the vibration, ALOT of people had there tires road force balanced and slightly fixed the problem, or fixed the problem for a few hundred miles, then it would return. Also, some suspect the driveshaft is the problem, pinion and ring gear in the diff not shimmed correctly, etc. so many things but Im not spending $50,000+ to have to deal with that. Hopefully 2016 rectifies these issues.

Quick Reply: My new ride...