Canadian Events Canada, eh?

CPA Connectors for Steering Wheel Clock Spring

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 02:16 PM
DIPPOLD
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Default CPA Connectors for Steering Wheel Clock Spring

Guys, I am looking for two CPA Retainers for the Steering Wheel Clock spring. Long story but I replaced my Steering Wheel with a new D style and when I pulled out the CPA connectors at the Air Bag they broke. They are very very thin. They no longer work when placed back in the connector so the Air Bag light stays on now. Does anyone have a used Clock spring that has the CPA retainers or do you know of anyone that has these parts. Even a broken Clock Spring with the Connectors will do. So far I have been un-able to buy just the CPA retainers. It's for a 2011 GS.
Old 07-29-2015, 07:42 PM
m.whitmell
Pro

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by DIPPOLD
Guys, I am looking for two CPA Retainers for the Steering Wheel Clock spring. Long story but I replaced my Steering Wheel with a new D style and when I pulled out the CPA connectors at the Air Bag they broke. They are very very thin. They no longer work when placed back in the connector so the Air Bag light stays on now. Does anyone have a used Clock spring that has the CPA retainers or do you know of anyone that has these parts. Even a broken Clock Spring with the Connectors will do. So far I have been un-able to buy just the CPA retainers. It's for a 2011 GS.
One of mine broke and was able to crazy glue the 2 pieces back together....don't know where to buy though

Quick Reply: CPA Connectors for Steering Wheel Clock Spring