Dasilva Motorsports Shop Mule Has Landed

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2016, 02:07 PM
HiVoltge
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by WildWilly55
Amazing all these new members showing up with the big negative on about this shop----lots of us older members have had there cars built there--nothing but respect for that shop and their guys!!
Old 04-24-2016, 05:42 PM
HiVoltge
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by zr1kid
Do your homework people.Had work on my Zr1 about a year ago, not the results i wanted , zero customer support.

Found ARUN the ownly honest ex employee and actually knows what he is doing on the LS engines he will fix and setup right (ask why the best tuner in Canada has stopped tuning for that shop) , engine coming apart suspecting improper assembly of Ls9 cylinder heads which resulted in a dead cylinder , will post pictures and results shortly.Too much BS and shortcuts.Can you say SCAMMER

PS: also heard they blew up a new C7 Z06 engine this past week
Great 1st post looking forward to many more

Last edited by HiVoltge; 04-24-2016 at 05:43 PM.
Old 04-24-2016, 06:00 PM
vt65
Safety Car

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Black 03 Z06

Nothing but good things to say about that shop. No longer a vendor here but lots of members have used them and been satisfied with the service.
someone who comes here and on his 1st post proceeds to slag a business isn't worth worrying about, i suspect there is an ulterior motive. As for Manny, any dealings i have had with him have had good outcomes as he has gone out of his way to make it happen, i respect the man and his accomplishments.

Rob
Old 04-24-2016, 06:10 PM
dankhts
Safety Car

Received 326 Likes on 203 Posts

[QUOTE=zr1kid;1592066702]

Found ARUN the ownly honest ex employee and actually knows what he is doing on the LS engines he will fix and setup right (ask why the best tuner in Canada has stopped tuning for that shop) ,

LMAO....
The following users liked this post:
subway (05-12-2016)
Old 04-24-2016, 06:31 PM
Z06 1of38
Drifting

Received 677 Likes on 333 Posts

Originally Posted by zr1kid
Do your homework people.Had work on my Zr1 about a year ago, not the results i wanted , zero customer support.

Found ARUN the ownly honest ex employee and actually knows what he is doing on the LS engines he will fix and setup right (ask why the best tuner in Canada has stopped tuning for that shop) , engine coming apart suspecting improper assembly of Ls9 cylinder heads which resulted in a dead cylinder , will post pictures and results shortly.Too much BS and shortcuts.Can you say SCAMMER

PS: also heard they blew up a new C7 Z06 engine this past week

Old 04-25-2016, 12:04 PM
RedZ4me
Le Mans Master

Received 422 Likes on 257 Posts

Removed my post

Last edited by RedZ4me; 04-26-2016 at 08:05 AM.
Old 04-29-2016, 11:31 PM
vtknight
Drifting

Received 462 Likes on 272 Posts

Well - considering I was at his shop - today - and it was so jammed with cars (including mine) - and also considering most of the cars there were different from the cars that were jammed in there before, when I first brought my car in - if the work was as shoddy as you say; well there would be a LOT of complaints in the last two months alone.

Again full disclosure - as I said - my car is at Dasilva Motorsports - and will be finished up next week. It's fair to say I'm highly visible in the GTA car community - this car will be a full on GT all round setup, beyond daily driving and cruises, I will be tracking this car, some drags, competitions and meets - so there will be no where to hide how this car performs.

That said I'm not worried...

What I have personally seen so far is a super solid Team who's work looks top notch, a well run shop (okay he's super busy so some delays are inevitable - just like any shop), and a dedicated, talented Staff that love what they do.

I don't know Arun - but Dave, their Tuner has been pretty impressive thus far with his tunes and dyno results.

So although you may have your own agenda - for anyone who doesn't know Manny - do yourself a favor and find out about his shop yourself. Do your own due diligence and make up your own mind.

Cheers!
The following users liked this post:
WildWilly55 (04-30-2016)

Quick Reply: Dasilva Motorsports Shop Mule Has Landed