2015 A8 Z51 A&A YSI, Champion Cam, ARH, stock motor, 94+Meth
Attached Images  
Old 11-04-2015, 09:31 AM
Mikes-Z06
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 41 Likes on 23 Posts

Damn, with a soft 60'! Full of potential and great way to end the season

Last edited by Mikes-Z06; 11-04-2015 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-04-2015, 10:30 AM
88BlackZ-51
Race Director

Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts

I agree with Mike. What I dont understand is how you can make that claim? There are many modified C7's running the 1320 that are weapons in Canada. Many of these individuals don't have a handle on the car forum nor care to tell the world on the internet. I could see if all the FAST C7's were invited to the party and your white beast came out on top but this simply wasnt the case. I guess I just dont understand why one would ever think there car was the fastest in Canada unless all the big boys attended to dual it out for the crown!!

But it would be a good event to watch in saying that....
Old 11-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Mikes-Z06
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 41 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by 88BlackZ-51
I agree with Mike. What I dont understand is how you can make that claim? There are many modified C7's running the 1320 that are weapons in Canada. Many of these individuals don't have a handle on the car forum nor care to tell the world on the internet. I could see if all the FAST C7's were invited to the party and your white beast came out on top but this simply wasnt the case. I guess I just dont understand why one would ever think there car was the fastest in Canada unless all the big boys attended to dual it out for the crown!!

That would be cool....But ... everyone's on the internet, for help, info, and comparisons, especially with cars.

- if individuals don't care to tell how fast their car is.... then they can't be upset with claim. If they are upset or think their car is faster, now they have to prove it! Same way .... on video, no b.s.

- Champion Motors are passionate about the sport and their business. They've shown it with their customers cars and their own (which isn't cheap). Lots of shops across Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, etc..) don't bother.

At least they have the ***** to "throw down the gauntlet". You have to give them points for that.

Who's gonna step up and prove it (on video), instead of bash is the real question?

Last edited by Mikes-Z06; 11-04-2015 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-04-2015, 02:25 PM
corrado
Le Mans Master

Received 218 Likes on 114 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Originally Posted by Mike'sZ06
That would be cool....But ... everyone's on the internet, for help, info, and comparisons, especially with cars.

- if individuals don't care to tell how fast their car is.... then they can't be upset with claim. If they are upset or think their car is faster, now they have to prove it! Same way .... on video, no b.s.

- Champion Motors are passionate about the sport and their business. They've shown it with their customers cars and their own (which isn't cheap). Lots of shops across Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, etc..) don't bother.

At least they have the ***** to "throw down the gauntlet". You have to give them points for that.

Who's gonna step up and prove it (on video), instead of bash is the real question?

Amen to that Mike!
Old 11-04-2015, 03:09 PM
GrandPrixRollsOut
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats guys
Old 11-04-2015, 06:02 PM
0Pete@ChampionMotors
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What BIG BOYS would you be talking about? If there is anyone out there who knows of a faster C7 in Canada with a video and timeslip to prove it, please chime in and i would be GLAD to call him/her the fastest!! This is the Corvette Forum and there is a C7 fast list in the C7 /Tech Performance section and I have also claimed 3rd place there. Now there maybe someone out there faster than even the #1 spot but usually the top cars are either shop cars or shop customer cars and they are usually posted either by the shop or customer. We have paid a lot of money for our car, and endless hours of R&D to get us to where we are, as well as paying top dollar to be a Supporting Vendor and Sponsoring our Canadian section.
IF YOU DONT HAVE OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS A FASTER C7 IN CANADA KEEP YOUR USELESS POSTS TO YOURSELF AND STAY OFF MY THREADS WITH YOUR NEGATIVE REMARKS.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:47 PM
7t2vette
The ORIGINAL and bestest
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 234 Likes on 143 Posts
Toronto Events Coordinator

Awesome run, congrats!!!!
Old 11-04-2015, 08:23 PM
dankhts
Safety Car

Received 326 Likes on 203 Posts

Yooz guys at Champion Motors got some fast a$$ stuff running around! I'd love to see a faster C7 show up and maybe it'll happen sooner or later but being 1st ones there rocks and you'll only get faster anyway..Keep on schoolin the waxers!
BTW I know how hard I hard to work to get my little stock block N/A C5 auto to run 11.0X - I used to think it was fast...
Old 11-04-2015, 09:27 PM
camirocz
Melting Slicks

Received 53 Likes on 34 Posts

I agree if you know someone faster bring them in here if not shut up.
Old 11-04-2015, 10:33 PM
tlaselva
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Congrats Champion, it's amazing how you guys built a car that other than tires, is difficult to distinguish from a stock car, but runs 9's!

To me that's more impressive than a 8-7-6 sec race cars!

Great work guys!

And there's still lots left . . . . .

Originally Posted by camirocz
I agree if you know someone faster bring them in here if not shut up.
Amen.

Last edited by tlaselva; 11-04-2015 at 10:34 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 10:26 AM
gdh
Le Mans Master

Received 86 Likes on 69 Posts

Great numbers Rob! BUT hold on, I'll run ya and bring my slightly touched friend who has a tendancy to go in circles, just give us a day's head start at the line.

Old 11-05-2015, 01:46 PM
88BlackZ-51
Race Director

Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete@ChampionMotors
What BIG BOYS would you be talking about? If there is anyone out there who knows of a faster C7 in Canada with a video and timeslip to prove it, please chime in and i would be GLAD to call him/her the fastest!! This is the Corvette Forum and there is a C7 fast list in the C7 /Tech Performance section and I have also claimed 3rd place there. Now there maybe someone out there faster than even the #1 spot but usually the top cars are either shop cars or shop customer cars and they are usually posted either by the shop or customer. We have paid a lot of money for our car, and endless hours of R&D to get us to where we are, as well as paying top dollar to be a Supporting Vendor and Sponsoring our Canadian section.
IF YOU DONT HAVE OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS A FASTER C7 IN CANADA KEEP YOUR USELESS POSTS TO YOURSELF AND STAY OFF MY THREADS WITH YOUR NEGATIVE REMARKS.

It doesn't matter how much money you pay to be a supporting vendor. My post has nothing to do with this or how much you paid for your car. The car is a bullet no doubt and I get that it's used for business purposes which is great and I'd do the exact same thing.

You agreed that there might be someone faster which is all I was saying. No need for you to tell me to keep my useless posts to myself and to stay off threads. Who are you to tell me this?

I typed out a post asking how you know that it's the fastest C7 in Canada?

I've been a member of the forum for over 12 years and have no issues with you or your shop and live across the street from a very happy customer of yours with a blown Z06. But in the world I live in. If you make a claim then you need to validate it.....And no not all fast cars are shop cars or customer cars that post there claims on the internet.

Enjoy the day' I have nothing more to say on this thread.

Last edited by 88BlackZ-51; 11-05-2015 at 01:47 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:58 PM
corrado
Le Mans Master

Received 218 Likes on 114 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

I am going to add my 3 cents in here. Take it for what it is.

I am NOT speaking on behalf of Champion, they are grown men and can speak for themselves, BUT I am speaking as a longtime customer, (they have also been customers of mine), and more importantly they are Friends of mine. I will always speak up for my friends in life, it's not asked of me but it's how I was brought up.

Rob and Pete are very professional and some of the nicest, most honest guys you will find. But even the nicest of people can only take so much and occasionally have to stand up for themselves.

We never all have to agree but I always respect a stand up guy or business.

I don't have to repeat Pete's statement that they welcome competition, if and when there is a faster Canadian C7, great, gives them more incentive to make their car faster. Competition is a good thing.

Not trying to hijack the thread but it pisses me off when I see rudeness to friends of mine.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:14 PM
0Pete@ChampionMotors
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It doesn't matter how much money you pay to be a supporting vendor. My post has nothing to do with this or how much you paid for your car. The car is a bullet no doubt and I get that it's used for business purposes which is great and I'd do the exact same thing.

You agreed that there might be someone faster which is all I was saying. No need for you to tell me to keep my useless posts to myself and to stay off threads. Who are you to tell me this?

I've been a member of the forum for over 12 years and have no issues with you or your shop and live across the street from a very happy customer of yours with a blown Z06. But in the world I live in. If you make a claim then you need to validate it.....And no not all fast cars are shop cars or customer cars that post there claims on the internet.

Enjoy the day' I have nothing more to say on this thread.
Not sure what your not understanding. If someone else goes faster and has proof, then they could claim being the fastest and i will personally send them a trophy, but until they do we still have the fastest C7 in Canada!!
Old 11-05-2015, 04:25 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Really??? give it a rest folks....I didn't remove the first post but I removed the rest...tired of my email blowing up with reported posts for crap.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:39 PM
walleyejack
Le Mans Master

Received 899 Likes on 700 Posts

Get notified of new replies

To Canadas fastest c7

Old 11-05-2015, 05:05 PM
CanadianVetster
Drifting

Received 163 Likes on 89 Posts

"I agree with Mike. What I dont understand is how you can make that claim?"

I'm am sure you don't understand a lot of things. Based on your childish posts and redundant boring negative views.

Best you stay in your garage and wax your shifter. I'm sure you understand that.:woohoo

Congrats to Champion for posting real track results with video for real corvette enthusiasts to enjoy.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:03 PM
79 Bullet
Pro

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

I am sure that when someone invests time , money and energy to accomplish a goal, has done some research and knows who and what they are up against.

Congrats on your accomplishment Champion Motors

Last edited by 79 Bullet; 11-05-2015 at 07:04 PM.
Old 11-06-2015, 01:53 PM
ZOHSIC
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

But in the world I live in. If you make a claim then you need to validate it....
He did, he posted the video and time slip, now it's time for you to STFU.

If there is a faster C7 out there, pretty sure they would be in here posting as well. He can make the claim until someone tops it. Then he won't make the claim anymore, until he beats it again, that's how this works. lol

Quick Reply: Canadas fastest c7