Window tinting recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 05:08 PM
HiVoltge
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Default Window tinting recommendations

I'm looking for a reputable window tinting shop in the Richmond hill area for my daily driver. Any suggestions from someone with actual experience with a particular shop would be appreciated.

Old 07-13-2016, 06:04 PM
Sargon
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by HiVoltge
I'm looking for a reputable window tinting shop in the Richmond hill area for my daily driver. Any suggestions from someone with actual experience with a particular shop would be appreciated.

Had both my '05 Altima & '15 Vette (just recently) tinted at FX Auto Tint & Accessories in Markham, 11 Heritage Road (905) 471-7555. Had the 15% tint applied to both cars, opted for their Pinnacle tint $50 extra, suppose to reduce heat build up in the car, which I've noticed in my drives with the sun beating down on the driver side. The tint on the Altima is 10 years old and it looks like new no bubbling/peeling/colour fading. They like to keep the car for at least 4 hours after they apply the tint to allow the tint to adhere properly and address any issues. They use a predefined computer pattern to cut the tint to size of the window. IMO they do an awesome job and would keep going back to them, all the dealers around the area use them. It's definitively out of the way for you but worth the drive if you can't find anything closer. Good luck.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:14 PM
66L72
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by HiVoltge

The Detailing Shop on Mulock in Newmarket. Great work. Great price. Been going there for decades.

Last edited by 66L72; 07-14-2016 at 07:15 PM.
Old 07-15-2016, 06:31 PM
BK n BLK
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thornhill Tints
Newkirk and Elgin Mills
Dealers use them for pre-delivery units.
Warrenty, quality material, computer cut, and 3m clear as well.
Talk to Richard or Danny, I have been using him for over 20 years many vehicles and many friends have as well.
Old 07-16-2016, 11:27 AM
HiVoltge
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Thanks guys ��

Get notified of new replies

To Window tinting recommendations

Quick Reply: Window tinting recommendations