Raffle for Camera and 50/50 Draw in Support of Cruise for SickKids

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 11:31 AM
raztek
Burning Brakes

Received 242 Likes on 139 Posts

Default Raffle for Camera and 50/50 Draw in Support of Cruise for SickKids

Hi All,

Forum member “Pomp it up” has graciously donated an Activeon Action Camera DX (a GoPro clone) that we would like to put out as a Raffle Prize as part of the “Cruise for SickKids” Event. This camera retails for $249.99 at Best Buy (value after tax is almost $283!). Here is a link for details:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/...8fd7baec0den02

I will be selling raffle tickets at tonight’s HDR as well as on the Cruise this Saturday and will be making the draw during lunch at Rhubarb Restaurant.

Tickets for the Camera Raffle are $10/each or 3 for $20.

I will also be holding a 50/50 draw at the Cruise and will be selling tickets for that at the HDR tonight as well. Tickets again will be $10/each or 3 for $20.

If you are unable to attend either of these events, just make a donation online at the link below, and use your name or unique alias (not anonymous LOL) when donating and I will put your raffle tickets in the draw as well (let me know when the donation has been made, the name its under and which draw to allocate the amount to either by PM and I will send you a pic of your raffle ticket(s)).

http://www.support.sickkidsfoundatio...1&team_id=5510

I hope that with these two raffles, it gives those interested in the camera a chance to win it; those interested in a 50/50 draw that option too. If you want to participate in both draws, fantastic!

Chances of winning are 1 in the number of tickets sold – hoping to minimize odds by selling a bunch of tix, if not, those that do buy will have their odds increased…

Thanks again for the support and see y’all tonight or Saturday!!!

And a HUGE THANKS to Pomp it up for his contribution to this event.

If there are any vendors that want to offer up something similar for either this or next year’s Cruise for SickKids, please get in touch with me via PM.

Last edited by raztek; 02-21-2018 at 02:02 AM.

Quick Reply: Raffle for Camera and 50/50 Draw in Support of Cruise for SickKids