Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Thank you Champion

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 12:40 PM
blu_c6
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Thank you Champion

Just wanted to thank Rob at Champion Motorsports for the work they did on my '06. A little bit of body work, painted from the doors back as well as centre console and cluster pods. Best part is he was slightly under estimate which is a nice to see for once. They were a real pleasure to deal with and did a fantastic job on the paint and all the other small touches they did. Great paint and body work as well as excellent service.

This was my first experience there and will now be the only choice for all work done on the car.

Last edited by blu_c6; 11-21-2016 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-21-2016, 08:34 PM
walleyejack
Le Mans Master

Received 899 Likes on 700 Posts

Originally Posted by blu_c6
Just wanted to thank Rob at Champion Motorsports for the work they did on my '06. A little bit of body work, painted from the doors back as well as centre console and cluster pods. Best part is he was slightly under estimate which is a nice to see for once. They were a real pleasure to deal with and did a fantastic job on the paint and all the other small touches they did. Great paint and body work as well as excellent service.

This was my first experience there and will now be the only choice for all work done on the car.

looks great.
Old 11-23-2016, 02:27 PM
0Pete@ChampionMotors
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by blu_c6

It was our pleasure and thanks for the kind words

Get notified of new replies

To Thank you Champion

Quick Reply: Thank you Champion