Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

any deals on zaino

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 09:10 PM
sharpvet03
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any deals on zaino

Does zaino ever offer deals to forum members or group purchases?I have never tried it before so I was looking at their site,seems pretty steep and then you have to add $8.95 for shipping
Old 01-31-2005, 09:16 PM
ZaneO
Safety Car

Received 28 Likes on 5 Posts

Shipping is fixed and the products last a long time, so it is actually quite cost efficient.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:54 PM
Killrwheels
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

would be nice to see a forum discount like Autogeek.net offers this forum and several others. Think of what 10% off brings in additional sales and repeat clients.

Last edited by Killrwheels; 02-01-2005 at 07:48 PM.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:09 PM
C5corvetteman
Safety Car

For the money, it is the best product to use.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:36 PM
ZaneO
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Killrwheels
would be nice to see a forum discount like Autogeek.net offers this forum and several others. Think of what 10% off brings in additional sales and repeat clients. Seems like a no-brainer IMHO.
Why don't you give him a ring and see what he'll work out for us
Old 02-01-2005, 01:06 AM
LS WON
Team Owner

Received 271 Likes on 233 Posts

Default Can't beat Zaino join them

Become a distributor
Old 02-01-2005, 07:35 AM
Killrwheels
Safety Car

Originally Posted by ZaneO
Why don't you give him a ring and see what he'll work out for us
I hate to highjack a thread, but a question has been asked that I would like some answers to, hopefully you can provide some insight. Why has so much emphasis been made on Sal needing to / wanting to speak with me ???

Since this issue has been brought to light on more than one occasion by more than one person I gotta ask is there a weekly Zaino call-in that you all discuss who to convert or attack next ?? (just joking)

Last edited by Killrwheels; 02-01-2005 at 07:49 PM.
Old 02-01-2005, 08:12 AM
hcvone
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,767 Likes on 969 Posts

It would be nice if you would stop hijacking Zaino threads on this forum, and stop giving forum members less than accurate info on Zaino products. Sal only wanted to talk to you about a new product, he did not want to try to sell you anything, and it sure was not a "sales pitch" , you're in with Autogeek and everyone knows that. You say you talk to 300 clients a month, Sal probably talks to 300 customers a day, and he had the time and offered to call you, but you did not have the time to talk on the phone, but you do have the time to make these long posts. You also said that your wife bought you Z-2 Pro for Christmas, which may or may not be true, do you know where she purchased it from? You have to admit it just sounds strange because a few forum members offered to send you samples of the Z-2 Pro and you turned them down, but you asked for Z-2 Pro for Christmas? Is that correct?

Last edited by hcvone; 02-01-2005 at 08:57 AM.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:56 AM
C5corvetteman
Safety Car

As great of a product as Zaino's is, I used it at first, made a few errors, and stopped using it,,,,made a few bad comments about the product, but with Sal contacting me personally and walked me throught the process of using their product made all the difference in the world for continuing to use their product. I believe the personal contact he does with his customers far exceed any product they can produce. As busy has Sal is,,,,he finds the time to call and just check in on my progress using their products and still offers advice. Thank you Sal and you can count no me to continue to be a spokesperson for your product, but more importantly, how you personally are involved with each of your customer's.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:11 AM
ZaneO
Safety Car

Oopps...my comment was only meant as a joke. I honestly didn't mean to start anything.

I agree with the above comments. Sal really cares that people are satisfied and understand his products and their proper process. That is the only reason he wishes to speak with you on the phone. He's really not trying to sell you anything...he sells plenty.

Hope everyone has a great day
Old 02-01-2005, 01:38 PM
agentf1
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

He probably does not offer 10% off deals because he does not have to. The product sells itself without discounts. I would not mind getting a discount myself but cannot blame him for not doing it if the product sells without it. I will say that it DOES go a long way and is VERY cost effective.

I would also like to point out that I was one of the forum members that offered killrwheels a free sample of z2 pro and he DID show NO interest in trying it, that xmas gift story definetly sounds suspect to me.
Old 02-01-2005, 01:46 PM
69er
Team Owner

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by agentf1

I would also like to point out that I was one of the forum members that offered killrwheels a free sample of z2 pro and he DID show NO interest in trying it, that xmas gift story definetly sounds suspect to me.
I was also PM'd by Killerwheels and asked if I wanted samples of Wolfgang products.
If not involved with AutoGeek where were the samples coming from?
I don't mind if Killerwheels is involved with AutoGeek.
It's being a AutoGeek shill that bothers me.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:00 PM
ZaneO
Safety Car

Let's not turn this into a personal attack on anyone...

Old 02-01-2005, 02:15 PM
69er
Team Owner

Originally Posted by ZaneO
Let's not turn this into a personal attack on anyone...

This isn't a personal attack on anyone.
I'm just telling it like it is.
Over the past few months I've read many of his posts and 9 out of 10 times he indirectly slams Zaino.He does it very nicely but it's still a slam.
I have absolutely no affiliation with Zaino and use many different product lines..
Old 02-01-2005, 06:14 PM
Killrwheels
Safety Car

Hey Guys,

Seems like another heated battle was started while gone at work, dont you guys have anything else to do besides talk Zaino ??

69er --- what can I say, You are wrong and thats all I can say .... if I bumped into anyone from Zaino, Pinnacle, or Autogeek on the street I would not be able to recognize them by look, nor by voice, but maybe if they have a bumpersticker on their rides !!

Carl V --- what a relationship we have had over the past three years. I sent you an email with some pics that hopefully will answer your questions, are you man enough to apologize ?? I dont know why Sal was so insistent on talking to me ... offering a free sample could have easily been done via email. And I seriously doubt he talks to 300 people each day, until you have done it, you would not understand.

ZaneO --- no offense taken ... I have seen more than 3 posts on this board, each from different Zaino users that have portrayed me as not having time for Sal via telephone. Why ?? I chose not to speak with him as I do certain others, have we ever talked via telephone ?? thats why my lengthy explanation to avoid further rumors.

C5Corvetteman --- have not forgotten your sample of UPP. Its hard to find a small bottle for it to travel in.

And Agentf1 -- you did offer me a sample, and I declined

Guys ... you really need to step back and realize that Zaino is not the holy grail of everything. You can have a life, you can enjoy other products , and you can move others in your direction with help and understanding but not in attacks and trying to damage ones reputation.

**Funny little tidbit to end my post .... my wife got the ZFX and immediately called Zaino to complain. She could not understand why she paid 19.95 for 4 empty bottles and a small little blue thing in the back **

Last edited by Killrwheels; 02-01-2005 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-01-2005, 06:36 PM
69er
Team Owner

Hey Guys,

Seems like another heated battle was started while gone at work, dont you guys have anything else to do besides talk Zaino ??

69er --- what can I say, a fool is simply a fool. You are wrong and thats all I can say .... if I bumped into anyone from Zaino, Pinnacle, or Autogeek on the street I would not be able to recognize them by look, by voice, but maybe if they have a bumpersticker on their rides !!

Guys ... you really need to step back and realize that Zaino is not the holy grail of everything. You can have a life, you can enjoy other products , and you can move others in your direction with help and understanding but not in attacks and trying to damage ones reputation.

**Funny little tidbit to end my post .... my wife got the ZFX and immediately called Zaino to complain. She could not understand why she paid 19.95 for 4 empty bottles and a small little blue thing in the back **
A fool is simply a fool?

Riddle me this.
Why is it you had samples of Wolfgang products?
You PM'd me and offered me some.
You offered samples to C5corvetteman.
How many others?
Where did you get the samples of Wolfgang.?
You're in Florida.
AutoGeek is in Florida.
You didn't like ReJex.What a coincedence.
AutoGeek doesn't sell ReJex.
You keep everyone posted on AutoGeek discounts and give-aways.
Although not as much as earlier.

If it looks and walks like a duck...guess what?

"Funny little tidbit to end my post .... my wife got the ZFX and immediately called Zaino to complain. She could not understand why she paid 19.95 for 4 empty bottles and a small little blue thing in the back"

Another Zaino slam.
Finally a slam like a man.
At least one wasn't the usual subtle slam.
Be a man and admit you have ties to AutoGeek.
The secret is out now and has been for quite awhile.

No Zaino isn't the Holy Grail.
It's what I use on my painted surfaces.
Along with Pinnacle paint cleanse to prep for Zaino.
I also use Protectant 303 on my dash and such.
Looks Wet...No Mess on my tires.
Zaino conditioner on my leather BUT Lexol PH cleaner on my leather.
One Grand plastic polish for my interior gauge lens.
Griots Garage window cleaner.
So I don't use the whole Zaino line.
I guess the whole Zaino product line is not the Holy Grail to me.

BTW
In your long post you didn't address where you got the samples of Wolfgang you were offering to me and others?

Last edited by 69er; 02-01-2005 at 06:45 PM.
Old 02-01-2005, 06:57 PM
69er
Team Owner

C'mon Killer.
You read my post.
You edited a pic after I posted.
Answer my question on the samples.

Get notified of new replies

To any deals on zaino

Old 02-01-2005, 06:59 PM
ZaneO
Safety Car

Anyways....

Back to the topic at hand. Zaino's most expensive product is only $20. Each product is already a good value. If he charged $60 ala Souveran or $35 ala Trade Secret or even $20 ala Wolfgang, then he would probably be more inclined to offer people a discount, but in a sense, his products already come to you discounted.

If shipping is really a problem, you should find a distributor near you, and they might be able to save you a few dollars on shipping.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Killrwheels
Safety Car

Originally Posted by 69er
BTW
In your long post you didn't address where you got the samples of Wolfgang you were offering to me and others?
I am sorry to have called you a fool

Last edited by Killrwheels; 02-01-2005 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:08 PM
agentf1
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Hey Guys,

And Agentf1 -- you did offer me a sample, and truthfully I declined because I was afraid of what might be sent. Lets face it, some Zaino users are clearly not afraid to attack what they feel is the opposing side and well lets just say I was not on your favorite list that week and could have gotten anything in that sample .... but alas the wife is sneaky and ordered it after reading one of my posts and knowing I have bought almost everything else. Too bad I still have to pay the bill , but truly sorry I needed to tell you why I declined, some things are better left unsaid.

You have got to be freaking kidding me right? You actually think I view you as "the other side" and would give you a substandard sample that would harm your vehicle. YOU obviously take the polish wars alot more serious than I do. I WAS MERELY TRYING TO HELP OUT A FELLOW DETAILER BY OFFERING YOU A SAMPLE OF A PRODUCT I FOUND TO BE EXCELLENT. You my friend, NEED HELP. You are welcome...

Quick Reply: any deals on zaino