Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Is Zaino Available in Stores?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 09:23 AM
c64lucky
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Is Zaino Available in Stores?

I live in the Palm Springs area. I just re-ordered the Spray Glaze as I run out of it faster than all the other Stuff. The shipping cost was as much as the Spray Glaze.

Are there any Stores in my area I can purchase Zaino Products? By the way my Black C6 Deatails out so gooood with Zaino I highly recommend it to evryone!

C64Lucky
Old 03-31-2005, 09:48 AM
SilverRoadster00
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope, have to get it on-line or find a distibutor in your area.
Old 03-31-2005, 09:08 PM
Killrwheels
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by c64lucky
I live in the Palm Springs area. I just re-ordered the Spray Glaze as I run out of it faster than all the other Stuff. The shipping cost was as much as the Spray Glaze.

Are there any Stores in my area I can purchase Zaino Products? By the way my Black C6 Deatails out so gooood with Zaino I highly recommend it to evryone!

C64Lucky
May I ask what is "spray glaze" ??? Do you mean Z6 the instant detailer , or did you mix up the product, as Zymol is the only company that I believe has a spray glaze type product.
Old 04-01-2005, 06:42 AM
Blue Lion
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 194 Likes on 116 Posts

If you're using Z6, you can cut it half and half with distilled water to make 1 bottle last longer. I always justify the shipping cost from Zaino as a reason to order more products each time I place an order.

Get notified of new replies

To Is Zaino Available in Stores?

Quick Reply: Is Zaino Available in Stores?