Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Has anyone tried "Zaino Fusion"

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 06:22 AM
oak3x
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone tried "Zaino Fusion"

I was wondering if anyone has tried Zaino Fusion? I have light swirl marks in the paint (Black). I was going to start with Z5, but I am interested in feedback of the Fusion. Is Fusion "clear coat" safe?
Old 07-28-2005, 07:21 AM
hcvone
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,767 Likes on 969 Posts

Don't go by the "clear coat" safe items, if you look on the 3M bottle they say that liquid rubbing compound is clear coat safe, and unless you have really bad scratches it would do a number on your finish. Zaino Z-PC "Fusion" has "simular" abrasive levels as 3M Scratch & Swirl Remover, I have been lucky enough to be testing this product for several years, and it works great by buffer or hand. If your swirls are not bad (i.e. can only see them in certain light conditions) I would try a coat or two of Z-5, that may take care of your swirl issue, if not Z-PC will.
Old 07-28-2005, 09:44 AM
agentf1
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

I loved Zaino Fusion. My main reason being I am a Zaino user and don't like fillers or oils in my SSR's. I like that fusion leves me a virgin surface that is ready to accept whatever polish or wax I want to put on it. I also like that I do not need to do a 50/50 alchohol wipe to see my progress when buffing. I also found that ZPC leaves me with the glossiest surface when I am done and thats even without the fillers. It dust very little and can be used by hand, PC and Rotary.
Old 07-28-2005, 09:51 AM
ZaneO
Safety Car

Received 28 Likes on 5 Posts

A good deal of feedback via search.
Old 07-30-2005, 04:35 PM
BIGMAC
Drifting

Received 208 Likes on 136 Posts

Without a doubt, Zaino "Fusion" PC is the best product for swirls and light scratches. It took them off my daily driver far better than 3-M.
Old 07-30-2005, 08:06 PM
skip faria
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just finished using Zaino Fusion about an hour ago. I was a little skeptical at first. However, after following Sal's ( Sal Zaino) directions to the tee and 8+ hours of prep work, it was well worth it. My 04 black corvette has never looked better.
Old 07-31-2005, 06:14 AM
LS WON
Team Owner

Received 271 Likes on 233 Posts

It works and it is a winner.

Get notified of new replies

To Has anyone tried "Zaino Fusion"

Quick Reply: Has anyone tried "Zaino Fusion"