Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Oakwood leather conditioner part 2.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2005, 03:14 PM
Yello95
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,227 Likes on 874 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Default Oakwood leather conditioner part 2.....

Anyone else use this great stuff?

I bought a 30.3 oz. plastic jar of the leather conditioner about 2 months ago and put it on and now I am putting it on again. I rub it in by hand and it takes a whole 10 mins to do the leather seats, steering wheel shift boot and brake boot. It appears to look shiny/greasy but I let it soak in over night(it really takes about an hour to soak in) but I like to make sure it gets absorbed as good as possible. Then it takes 10 minutes to take off the excess and bingo...the leather has a mat finishlook to it just like it came from the factory...I hate shiny leather ...it looks like cheap crap
Anyway ...heres where I got it...it seems like the container will last forever since it looks like its still full
======================================== ===========

"Enjoy the Aussie Advantage"

Clean Leather Sofas/Cars Leather Conditioners Liquid Saddle Soap Shampoos/Conditioner for Equines Hoof Compound & Reproofing Cream
Retail Outlets Testimonials Links Contact Us Home
Be A Distributor About Leather Show Schedule

Oakwood Leather Conditioner-
"It Won't Come Off On Your Clothes!"

Oakwood Leather Conditioners soak completely into the leather. Nothing remains on the surface. They are neutral colored products made from a blend of the highest quality all-natural ingredients.

Lanolin —to soften
Beeswax—adds water repelling properties
Emu Oil—penetrates deeply into the leather, restoring natural moisture
Tea Tree Oil & Eucalyptus—prevents stitching from breaking down, mold and mildew, etc.
Pinegum—restores faded color, covers scratches etc

For Use On:
Saddles, Bridles, Boots etc.
Leather Car/Truck Interiors
Leather Furniture, Jackets,
Motorcycle Leathers, Saddlebags etc.

When applying Oakwood Leather Conditioners we advise that "Less is Better"! The product spreads and penetrates very easily, and therefore is very economical to use. Not for use on suede, nubuck or other unfinished leathers.

16.2 oz. Jar,
Most Popular Size,
For Tack, Sofas, Autos
Motorcycle Leathers, etc
$20.00

30.3 oz Jar
Economical Size
For Major Tack, multi-leather
needs
$32.00

Contact Information Postal Address
Telephone/Fax (toll free) PO Box 387
1-888-388-1370 Franklin, IN 46131
E-mail: info@oakwoodusa.net
www.oakwoodusa.net

Last edited by Yello95; 08-20-2005 at 03:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Oakwood leather conditioner part 2.....