Go Back   Corvette Forum > General Corvette Topics > Car Care Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
Car Care Discussion
Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette Sponsored by
Auto Geek

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 11-25-2006, 06:46 PM   #1
stol3n
CF Senior Member

Default Car Cover....help!!!

First off let me start by saying that I did use the search tool and came back with nothing..Here is what I'm after fellas..I DO NOT drive my z06 every day, only on weekends in good weather..Now the car sits under a huge shed behind my dad business..The car would probably never ever see any amount of rain or sunshine so im looking for the best cover to ward off dirt, pollen, droppings, and protect my cars finish..I looked and it seems that the Wolf Noah is among the crowd favorite..Tell me what you think and why..Is the Wolf Brand the best Noah cover?..Thanks for any help as im looking to order mine real soon..
stol3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 06:56 PM   #2
Lee H
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

I have that same cover, actually three of them. I would not order any other cover. I believe they are the best. I get mine from Califormia car cover company.
Lee H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 10:34 PM   #3
bldavis11
CF Senior Member

Send a message via AIM to bldavis11

I ordered my Noah cover from The Geek. It was one of their "custom fit" jobs for my ZR1. It works fantastic... even after a year in the elements.
bldavis11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 11:53 PM   #4
KeithKman
CF Senior Member

Send a message via AIM to KeithKman

I just picked up a California Car Cover. I got the "Noah" one. Fits perfect and snug on my 2001 Z28. Car is garaged, but there is always dust in there. Without the cover my car would get super dusty within three days. I got the cover and put it on. This moring was the first time I took the cover off, ever. I was surprised to find not a single spec of dust, ZERO scratches. I am a perfectionist, so I see the littlest of little scratches on my car. My garage has incandescent lighting in it, so I see every little imprefection on my car.

The Cali Car Cover is awesome. I guess they guarantee against scratching.
KeithKman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 04:52 PM   #5
bldavis11
CF Senior Member

Send a message via AIM to bldavis11

Wow... I didn't know there was such a thing as scratch-free car covers! I figured it was the price you pay.
bldavis11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 05:41 AM   #6
TOGWT
CF Senior Member

Location: Ponte Vedra Beach / London State: Dazed and confused
TOGWT DetailProfessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithKman
I just picked up a California Car Cover. I got the "Noah" one. Fits perfect and snug on my 2001 Z28. Car is garaged, but there is always dust in there. Without the cover my car would get super dusty within three days. I got the cover and put it on. This moring was the first time I took the cover off, ever. I was surprised to find not a single spec of dust, ZERO scratches. I am a perfectionist, so I see the littlest of little scratches on my car. My garage has incandescent lighting in it, so I see every little imprefection on my car.

The Cali Car Cover is awesome. I guess they guarantee against scratching.
We've taken our 100% cotton cover and added a flannel underlining for superior paint pampering luxury. This ultra dense fabric blocks UV rays and cushions against scratches and incidental vehicle contact. Plushweave is treated with 3MTM ScotchgardTM for water repellency. It is designed mainly for indoor use, but can be used outdoors on a limited basis. It features a limited two-year warranty
TOGWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:55 AM   #7
01MY74CvGray
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '05

I have a Noah Cover and have never seen a scratch on it. I also use a flannel cover. Good luck!
01MY74CvGray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:55 AM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > General Corvette Topics > Car Care Discussion
Reload this Page Car Cover....help!!!