Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Car Cover....help!!!

Old 11-25-2006, 06:46 PM
stol3n
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Cover....help!!!

First off let me start by saying that I did use the search tool and came back with nothing..Here is what I'm after fellas..I DO NOT drive my z06 every day, only on weekends in good weather..Now the car sits under a huge shed behind my dad business..The car would probably never ever see any amount of rain or sunshine so im looking for the best cover to ward off dirt, pollen, droppings, and protect my cars finish..I looked and it seems that the Wolf Noah is among the crowd favorite..Tell me what you think and why..Is the Wolf Brand the best Noah cover?..Thanks for any help as im looking to order mine real soon..
Old 11-25-2006, 06:56 PM
Lee H
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have that same cover, actually three of them. I would not order any other cover. I believe they are the best. I get mine from Califormia car cover company.
Old 11-25-2006, 10:34 PM
bldavis11
Burning Brakes

I ordered my Noah cover from The Geek. It was one of their "custom fit" jobs for my ZR1. It works fantastic... even after a year in the elements.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:53 PM
KeithKman
Pro

I just picked up a California Car Cover. I got the "Noah" one. Fits perfect and snug on my 2001 Z28. Car is garaged, but there is always dust in there. Without the cover my car would get super dusty within three days. I got the cover and put it on. This moring was the first time I took the cover off, ever. I was surprised to find not a single spec of dust, ZERO scratches. I am a perfectionist, so I see the littlest of little scratches on my car. My garage has incandescent lighting in it, so I see every little imprefection on my car.

The Cali Car Cover is awesome. I guess they guarantee against scratching.
Old 11-26-2006, 04:52 PM
bldavis11
Burning Brakes

Wow... I didn't know there was such a thing as scratch-free car covers! I figured it was the price you pay.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:41 AM
TOGWT
Melting Slicks

Location: Ponte Vedra Beach / London State: Dazed and confused
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KeithKman
I just picked up a California Car Cover. I got the "Noah" one. Fits perfect and snug on my 2001 Z28. Car is garaged, but there is always dust in there. Without the cover my car would get super dusty within three days. I got the cover and put it on. This moring was the first time I took the cover off, ever. I was surprised to find not a single spec of dust, ZERO scratches. I am a perfectionist, so I see the littlest of little scratches on my car. My garage has incandescent lighting in it, so I see every little imprefection on my car.

The Cali Car Cover is awesome. I guess they guarantee against scratching.
We've taken our 100% cotton cover and added a flannel underlining for superior paint pampering luxury. This ultra dense fabric blocks UV rays and cushions against scratches and incidental vehicle contact. Plushweave is treated with 3MTM ScotchgardTM for water repellency. It is designed mainly for indoor use, but can be used outdoors on a limited basis. It features a limited two-year warranty
Old 11-27-2006, 08:55 AM
01MY74CvGray
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '05

I have a Noah Cover and have never seen a scratch on it. I also use a flannel cover. Good luck!

Get notified of new replies

To Car Cover....help!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Car Cover....help!!!