Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Griots Products at Advance Auto

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 10:10 AM
CodyC6
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Griots Products at Advance Auto

Stopped by my local Advance Auto this weekend and they had just installed a new display for Griots products. If anybody uses their products, you might want to see if your local Advance Auto carries the products. They had quite of bit of the waxes, sealants, speed shine, towels, clay bars, etc etc.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:23 AM
ZaneO
Safety Car

Received 28 Likes on 5 Posts

Hmm - interesting market segment for a "high-end" brand to choose for distribution.

Handy for me to pick a few things up, I suppose.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:38 AM
allstar14
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CodyC6
Stopped by my local Advance Auto this weekend and they had just installed a new display for Griots products. If anybody uses their products, you might want to see if your local Advance Auto carries the products. They had quite of bit of the waxes, sealants, speed shine, towels, clay bars, etc etc.
Yep, the Advance in Vienna has them. Picked up the car wash and clay to try out. The car wash is pretty good, cleans well. What Advance Auto did you go to?
Old 02-28-2011, 04:41 PM
Roughrider
Melting Slicks

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I'll have to stop at one of the Advance Autos near me just to see. I don't need any products right now but it's good to know they have it should I need something quick. Until I see their pricing, it may still be better to buy when Griot's or Autogeek have one of their specials and free shipping.

Regardless...Griot's products are great. I like seeing them working towards increased market penetration. That will raise their visibility in the market and more people can find out about them and their quality.

I say good for Griot's.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:49 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

We can certainly help those preferring a forum discount on most products and shipping right to your door. Great line indeed.

http://www.autogeek.net/griots-garage-car-care.html

Get notified of new replies

To Griots Products at Advance Auto

Quick Reply: Griots Products at Advance Auto