Go Back   Corvette Forum > General Corvette Topics > Car Care Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
Car Care Discussion
Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette Sponsored by
Auto Geek

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 07-06-2011, 08:31 AM   #1
50yrzo6
CF Senior Member

Default Order from PAC

I was just curious if anyone else had an issue with receiving their order from Proper Auto Care. I placed mine on 6/26 to take advantage of their 25% off closing out sale and have yet to see my shipment. Haven't gotten any response to e-mails or phone calls, which isn't surprising if they are closed. Any one else have a problem or suggestions as to how to contact them?? I've ordered plenty of stuff from them before and never had an issue but of course that was when they were in business. Thanks.
50yrzo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
tooleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50yrzo6 View Post
I was just curious if anyone else had an issue with receiving their order from Proper Auto Care. I placed mine on 6/26 to take advantage of their 25% off closing out sale and have yet to see my shipment. Haven't gotten any response to e-mails or phone calls, which isn't surprising if they are closed. Any one else have a problem or suggestions as to how to contact them?? I've ordered plenty of stuff from them before and never had an issue but of course that was when they were in business. Thanks.

I ordered a Flex PE14-2-150 rotary polisher on 6-28 and then some backing plates on 6-29. Paid by paypal. I also had ordered items from them in the past with no problems. Went to their site and sent them a message concerning shipping dates or tracking dates and no word from them. Sure hope I get my stuff.
tooleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:45 AM   #3
50yrzo6
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooleman View Post
I ordered a Flex PE14-2-150 rotary polisher on 6-28 and then some backing plates on 6-29. Paid by paypal. I also had ordered items from them in the past with no problems. Went to their site and sent them a message concerning shipping dates or tracking dates and no word from them. Sure hope I get my stuff.
Yeah, I thought I was safe by ordering before the closing date which was originally 6/28 I think but then moved to 6/30. Likewise, hope it shows up. Guess I should have called on the 30th.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:46 PM   #4
50yrzo6
CF Senior Member

All's well that ends well I guess. Should have waited another day before posting as my order finally showed up today (Wed). Hope everyone else's did too.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:07 PM   #5
JW@JWMotoring.com
Supporting Vendor
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14

jmotoring jwmotoring C5ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50yrzo6 View Post
All's well that ends well I guess. Should have waited another day before posting as my order finally showed up today (Wed). Hope everyone else's did too.
Glad you got it.

Can't wait to get mine

I sure hate to see them go
JW@JWMotoring.com is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:07 PM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > General Corvette Topics > Car Care Discussion
Reload this Page Order from PAC

Tags
corvettes, pac, paccorvette, vette