Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Pinnacle Souveran line of products, used by Mike Phillips

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 05:46 PM
c6vetteinhouston
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Pinnacle Souveran line of products, used by Mike Phillips

I have watched many of Mike Phillips' videos on youtube and have to say, he can make a vehicle look amazing. And that is an understatement. I did notice that he is very very partial to Pinnacle Souveran. As I watched several of the videos, I notice he first, to remove swirls, he uses Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover, followed by polishing with Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish. And his last step is to apply, by a buffer, Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax. There is one of the youtube video where he did a covert corvette, same color as mine and I want the same results. And, as for as using a PC, I use the 7424 and the same color pads as I have seen him use, 5.5" Lake Country Flat Pads, (Orange, White and Blue), but I use the 6.5, personal choice.

So, and I notice their products are quite expensive, espically their $95.00 paste wax. Since I live in hot Houston, TX and the summers are brutal here, I know that the extreme sun bearing down on my finish, it will cause my wax to start fading.

I currently use and have enjoyed Zaino's and love the way my vette looks, but I am willing to spend and give this product a try, but am not so willing to jump into the prices and only to be let down by the sun breaking down the properties of the paste wax causing me to wax more often than I care to. I do enjoy now applying one coat so Z-5 once a month or so, followed by a good wipe down with Z6, and then followed by a coat of Z-CS once every two months or three, depending on my mood.

Comments from those who have used and/or still using the Pinnacle Souveran line of products in extreme weather regions. thank you.

Last edited by c6vetteinhouston; 10-24-2011 at 05:50 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:31 PM
Timbrr
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pinnacle Souveran

I use Pinnacle Souveran over Z-CS 2-3 times a year. Expensive yes, but well worth it in my opinion. One jar will last you a very long time. Very easy to work with, just apply and remove, no need to let it haze. AG does run sales so keep your eye out for a good deal on Pinnacle Souveran. You will be very pleased with the results.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:38 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Pinnacle Souveran paste has been a staple of most detailers 'nuba aersonal or the wax they try to compete against. You will see I have offered it for almost ten years since purchasing my 2002. Its a pure wax, so no cleaners and no polishes in it, and its offers amazing depth and wetness. Its a show-wax plain and simple and best used on properly detailed finishes to add some additional pizzazz. It lasts 2-4 weeks on daily drivers but can be reapplied in minutes (around 10 for average Vette) and using the Pinnacle Wash and Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax to boost as desired for longer results.

As offered you should see more than 30 applications per jar, and it goes on sale only a couple times a year. It can be found at Autogeek and our sister site www.pinnaclewax.com . When you consider what you spend on a car, and even a cup of java, its really not that expensive.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:26 PM
rickyrj1
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I have used it many times with great results on black/dark colors

Get notified of new replies

To Pinnacle Souveran line of products, used by Mike Phillips

Quick Reply: Pinnacle Souveran line of products, used by Mike Phillips