Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Inject Some Gloss Into Your Wash w/Blackfire

Old 02-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Nick@Autogeek
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '12
Default Inject Some Gloss Into Your Wash w/Blackfire

I'm known among my friends, family and co-workers as the guy who finds something he likes, and sticks with it. I eat the same pancakes every day for breakfast and wash it down with the same coffee - iced, with 3 cream and 5 sugar - and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's not that I'm afraid of change, I just stick with what I know works. You know, kind of like Chevrolet with the small block. Why mess with a good thing?

As a rule of thumb, I stick with Pinnacle when it comes time to wash Max's CLS63 AMG. Just like my pancakes and iced coffee, Pinnacle products do the trick every time and never disappoint. Plus, it's somewhat of an unsaid expectation when Max hands me the keys to his born-in-Germany, 550 horsepower, obsidian black 4-door rocket. But alas, this is Autogeek, and we have over 70 different product lines, most of which consist of waxes, polishes, shampoos, etc. What better vehicle to put a new product to the test than the boss's hand-built imported luxury car? I don't think Max will mind, even if it's not the Pinnacle shine that he's come to expect.

That brings us to Blackfire, a product line that has been turning heads and creating whiplash for quite some time now. Unless you're living under a rock, I'm sure you've heard about the line being reborn again, with a new look, updates to existing formulas and several new additions to the line. Simply put, the new Blackfire line is fantastic, and as of lately I've been using the new products at every opportunity that presents itself.

Blackfire's new shampoo - Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo - is what you would classify as a gloss enhancing shampoo. Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo amps up the gloss with wet diamond polymers while reinforcing existing paint protection with an advanced blend of conditioning agents. If you're looking for a shampoo that gives your vehicle the just waxed look, Blackfire Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo will certainly do just that.

Highly concentrated formula means only 1 - 1.5 oz. per 3 gallons of water is required.

To further pamper the CLS63's delicate finish, I used a Sheepskin Wash Mitt as my wash media of choice. When used in conjunction with a high-quality shampoo, such as Blackfire's Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo, the Sheepskin Wash Mitt glides effortlessly across the paint.

Remember to rinse your wash media frequently so you don't rub dirt and grit back onto the finish. A second bucket with rinse water and a grit guard is the ideal method for safe, swirl-free washing.

Back into the wash bucket to load up for the next panel.

A common complaint with gloss enhancing shampoos is that they don't rinse freely, and often leave some type of film on glass. That's not the case with Blackfire Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo as it rinses freely, leaving no film behind.

To dry the Benz, I used a Metro Master Blaster. The Master Blaster is unlike anything else you've ever seen. This monster utilizes two twin-fan, 4.0 peak horsepower motors to blow warm, filtered air at over 58,000 feet per minute. It is the safest means of drying your vehicle because no towel is required! Best of all? You can leave your lawn equipment in the garage.

The Master Blaster includes a 10 foot heavy duty hose and an assortment of attachments.

Remember when I told you Blackfire Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo is a gloss enhancing shampoo? I wasn't kidding.

If you've been searching for an affordable shampoo that gives your vehicle that just-waxed look, Blackfire's new Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo is your calling card. It features a highly concentrated formula that's packed full of gloss enhancers and conditioning agents. It will not strip waxes or sealants and the only thing it leaves behind is whiplash inducing gloss and reflections.

Is there any chance I will give up my pancakes and iced coffee for a bagel and a cup of tea? Unlikely to happen any time soon.

Blackfire Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo

Last edited by Nick@Autogeek; 02-20-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:25 PM
CheckeredFlag
Drifting

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

very nice !
Old 02-18-2012, 07:30 PM
cdoo932
Racer

Received 36 Likes on 13 Posts

Blackfire is what I use and I love it. I want the MasterBlaster! What is your best deal on it price wise? Thanks,
Steve
Old 02-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Nick@Autogeek
Pro

St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by cdoo932
Blackfire is what I use and I love it. I want the MasterBlaster! What is your best deal on it price wise? Thanks,
Steve
Steve,

The Master Blaster is currently $315 and you can receive free shipping by using coupon code AGO.

We also price match, so if you happen to find it less expensive elsewhere, give us a call or shoot me an email.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:16 AM
cdoo932
Racer

Nick,if you want give me your # and I will call you. Thanks,
Steve
Old 02-22-2012, 12:00 PM
Nick@Autogeek
Pro

St. Jude Donor '12

Nick,if you want give me your # and I will call you. Thanks,
Steve
Steve,

I'll be out of the office most of the day today, but if you give me a call and leave a voice message I'll return your call as soon as possible.

1-800-869-3011 ext 215
Old 02-22-2012, 04:30 PM
cdoo932
Racer

I ordered it today Nick. Cant wait to try it.Got some Midnight Sun instant detailer also. I was alittle disappointed on how hard the price match was. I found it at another site for a $15 less with free shipping and called you guys to get it price matched which you did after an hour wait but then wouldnt allow me to use my $20 autogeek bucks coupon that I had from getting my GG orbital awhile back?
Old 02-23-2012, 01:04 PM
Nick@Autogeek
Pro

St. Jude Donor '12

I ordered it today Nick. Cant wait to try it.Got some Midnight Sun instant detailer also. I was alittle disappointed on how hard the price match was. I found it at another site for a $15 less with free shipping and called you guys to get it price matched which you did after an hour wait but then wouldnt allow me to use my $20 autogeek bucks coupon that I had from getting my GG orbital awhile back?
Unless noted otherwise, one promotion per order. You could have either price matched, or used your AG bucks. You have to decide which is the better deal for you.

I'm glad you picked up a Master Blaster, it will become the most frequently used tool in your detailing arsenal.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:02 PM
speedraider
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Nick, do you carry a longer hose for the masterblaster. That 10 footer is way to short.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:21 PM
CheckeredFlag
Drifting

just ordered some blackfire shampoo (thru your Amazon account)

THANKS !
Old 03-05-2012, 07:39 PM
DRLC5
Le Mans Master

Received 340 Likes on 226 Posts

I really like the Blackfire line of products. There polish and sealer is awesome.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:50 PM
CheckeredFlag
Drifting

Tried it out on my daily driver today

WOW

AWESOME

thanks for the tip !

Old 03-17-2012, 07:26 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Nick sent me a bottle recently and somehow the wife found it while washing her trunk. She said its her favorite and loves how easily it dries and glossy it looks. Its rather funny, but she now uses my Leaf Blower versus the MasterBlaster as she is afraid of how hard it blows !!
Old 03-17-2012, 09:53 PM
DevilDog II
Race Director

Received 888 Likes on 553 Posts
Oldtimer

I just used it on my daily driver and it looks like I washed and waxed it. Great stuff!

Get notified of new replies

To Inject Some Gloss Into Your Wash w/Blackfire

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Inject Some Gloss Into Your Wash w/Blackfire