Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Clean & Protect Your Convertible Top w/RaggTopp!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 09:06 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '12
Default Clean & Protect Your Convertible Top w/RaggTopp!

As an Auto Geek, you have a watchful eye for tight water beading, smooth reflections, and sparking wheels on every car you see. But how often do you see convertibles with tight water beading on the top? Convertible tops, both fabric and vinyl, are often overlooked and not properly cared for as they should. We have a solution, and that's two new convertible top care kits from RaggTopp!

RaggTopp Fabric Convertible Top Cleaner & Protectant Kit

You’ve never carelessly left one wheel dirty when you detail your car so why neglect your convertible top? Your vehicle’s convertible top doesn’t need quite as much attention as the rest of your vehicle when you clean and protect it regularly with RaggTopp Convertible Top Care Products. It’s never too soon or too late to start cleaning and protecting your convertible top the right way. If your fabric top isn’t producing tight water beads like your freshly waxed paint, then it’s time to protect it with RaggTopp Convertible Top Care Products – more specifically the RaggTopp Fabric Convertible Top Cleaner & Protecant Kit!

RaggTopp Vinyl Convertible Top Cleaner & Protectant Kit

Let’s face it: we spend more time cleaning, polishing, waxing and obsessing over our vehicle’s paint than any other interior or exterior component. Don’t forget about the convertible top! If your daily driver or weekend toy is a convertible, you can make caring for the top nearly effortless with RaggTopp Convertible Top Care Products. RaggTopp Convertible Top Care Products enable you to spend more time applying your favorite coat of carnauba paste wax to the paint and less time worrying about how well protected your convertible top is. RaggTopp makes this easy with the RaggTopp Vinyl Convertible Top Cleaner & Protectant Kit.

Whether you have a fabric or vinyl convertible top, RaggTopp has you covered!
Old 08-16-2012, 10:32 AM
CheckeredFlag
Drifting

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

I can't believe we are in Mid August already - Fall is right around the corner ... I'm placing an order

thanks
Old 08-16-2012, 06:30 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Originally Posted by CheckeredFlag
I can't believe we are in Mid August already - Fall is right around the corner ... I'm placing an order

thanks
great idea
Old 08-16-2012, 07:35 PM
DrewCfromSC
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and the plastic window cleaner is great as well! it worked for me!
Drew
Old 08-17-2012, 09:43 AM
hb4lthr
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ragg Top is a great product. I use it on the top of my wife's S2000

Get notified of new replies

To Clean & Protect Your Convertible Top w/RaggTopp!

Quick Reply: Clean & Protect Your Convertible Top w/RaggTopp!