Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Pinnacle souveran spray

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Lloyd Christmas
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pinnacle souveran spray

Can I use the pinnacle souveran spray wax on a wet car? While I'm drying?
Old 03-07-2013, 07:54 PM
CheckeredFlag
Drifting

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

I've never used it wet

I use it after I have polished and waxed, as kind of an extra glossy step

its great stuff
Old 03-08-2013, 04:20 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas
Can I use the pinnacle souveran spray wax on a wet car? While I'm drying?
yes .... while Souveran Spray wax is a booster that can be used to "boost" all 'nuba based waxes, you can also spritz it on a damp surface to help with final wiping. You should still see the depth and the lubrication should avoid marring when wiped lightly with a good soft MF towel.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Lloyd Christmas
Racer

Well, I have the advantage of having crappy paint on my 04. I'm not terribly worried about it at this point as it is covered in water spots, swirls, and fine scratches (not to mention many rock chips). It had a very hard life before I got it and probably needs to be repainted. Marring the finish is not going to ruin my day yet lol. That being said, I like taking care of my things. I did a bucket wash with ONR, then a normal no rinse with ONR just to try it out, then I tried the Souveran spray wax. Started looking pretty good (for that paint) at that point, nice and smooth with a good gloss. Looks pretty slick at night. lol I'm happy with all the goodies I got from Autogeek.

When I move into my new apt next month I will have a garage. That's step one. Step 2 is getting one of the detailers around Atlanta to do some paint correction and get it to a point I can maintain.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:30 AM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas
Well, I have the advantage of having crappy paint on my 04. I'm not terribly worried about it at this point as it is covered in water spots, swirls, and fine scratches (not to mention many rock chips). It had a very hard life before I got it and probably needs to be repainted. Marring the finish is not going to ruin my day yet lol. That being said, I like taking care of my things. I did a bucket wash with ONR, then a normal no rinse with ONR just to try it out, then I tried the Souveran spray wax. Started looking pretty good (for that paint) at that point, nice and smooth with a good gloss. Looks pretty slick at night. lol I'm happy with all the goodies I got from Autogeek.

When I move into my new apt next month I will have a garage. That's step one. Step 2 is getting one of the detailers around Atlanta to do some paint correction and get it to a point I can maintain.
Grab a bottle of Pinnacles Paintwork lotion. While it wont remove scratches and marring it does a great job of cleaning paint, removing some water marks, and really helps. Its simply a wipe on and wipe off product before wax and needs no buffer. It might just add some more "pow" and many people suggest thats all they need.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Lloyd Christmas
Racer

Cool, I will add that to my next order

Get notified of new replies

To Pinnacle souveran spray

Quick Reply: Pinnacle souveran spray