Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

How To Clean Plastic Convertible Top Windows

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 05:01 PM
0Autogeek.net
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How To Clean Plastic Convertible Top Windows

The other day I was working on a 1999 Porsche 911 and when I was protecting the top I noticed it had a plastic window that was in great shape and decided I would protect it so it would stay that way. After doing some research and finding out that Raggtopp had a whole kit for plastic window I had to give it a try. The RaggTopp Convertible Top Plastic Window Cleaner & Protectant Kit includes RaggTopp Convertible Top Plastic Window Cleaner, RaggTopp Convertible Top Plastic Window Protectant, Foam Applicator Pad, Microfiber Applicator Pad, and a Microfiber Towel. Before I could apply any kind of protectant I needed to clean the plastic window to make sure there was no film on to ensure the protectant would bond to the surface. When applying the RaggTopp Convertible Top Plastic Window Cleaner I used a Foam Applicator Pad since the texture of the foam applicator would clean the plastic window. RaggTopp Convertible Top Plastic Window Cleaner can be used on a variety of different plastics like headlights, helmet visors, and motorcycle windscreens. The RaggTopp Convertible Top Plastic Window Cleaner will safely remove dirt, water spots, and contamination from the surface without harming the plastic.

After the window was cleaned it was time to apply RaggTopp Convertible Top Plastic Window Protectant. When applying the Protectant I used a Microfiber Applicator Pad this would help me get an even coat on the plastic window. The Microfiber applicator has soft fabric which will prevent you from scratching the plastic window or any other surface. Once the Protectant was applied to the window I removed it using the Microfiber towel that is included in the kit. This Microfiber towel has enough grab to remove the residue without putting scratches into the plastic. RaggTopp Convertible Top Plastic Window Protectant can also be applied to marine, and commercial clear plastics. After applying RaggTopp Convertible Top Plastic Window Protectant you can be assured your Clear Plastic will be protected from harmful UV Rays. When using I was surprised at how easy it was to apply! If you have plastic Windows and want to keep them looking new then this product is a must have.

RaggTopp Convertible Top Plastic Window Cleaner & Protectant Kit

Quick Reply: How To Clean Plastic Convertible Top Windows