Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Review: Finish Kare Wash & Wax Concentrate

Old 10-29-2013, 12:46 PM
0Autogeek.net
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Review: Finish Kare Wash & Wax Concentrate

Last Friday I was detailing a Toyota Camry and decided to put some of the Finish Kare products to the test. Since the car was filthy I decided i would try the Finish Kare Wash & Wax Concentrate. Finish Kare Wash & Wax Concentrate provides high lubricity so you will not install swirl marks into the paint. Finish Kare Wash & Wax Concentrate will not only clean the vehicle but will provide a layer of protection and extend the longevity of the LSP on the vehicle. It is not uncommon for wash & wax products to leave a haze on Automotive windows but when using Finish Kare Wash & Wax Concentrate I did not have that issue.

When washing the car i used the two bucket method with the help of the Lake Country Wash Wedge.The reason I went with Lake Country Wash Wedge was so that I can get into all the hard to reach areas such as the grill, and under the door the handles. When using the Lake Country Wash Wedge i noticed it held a lot of soap so I would not scratch the panels when going over them.

When drying the vehicle I used a cobra guzzler HD. The guzzler HD is a really thick towel that absorbs all the water and leaves you with a dry surface. After I had dried the Toyota Camry i could not believe how clean and glossy the paint looked. If you are looking to give your vehicle that freshly detailed look or get some protection then I recommend trying Finish Kare Wash & Wax Concentrate.

Advantage of Using Finish Kare Wash & Wax Concentrate
- Will not strip vehicle of any wax
- Since its concentrated a little goes a long way
- High will halp prevent scratching the paint
- Extends life of existing LSP

Finish Kare 1016 Wash & Wax Concentrate

Lake Country Wash Wedge

Cobra Guzzler HD Waffle Weave Drying Towel

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Review: Finish Kare Wash & Wax Concentrate