Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Thank You Neil Chadwick

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 11:16 AM
luvchevs
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

WOW, sounds too good to be true.
For a guy like me that doesn't have a lot of time to do all these various processes I'm reading about ie wash, clay, polish, wax, etc this might be ideal.
How long has this product been on the market?
Anyone selling/using it in Canada?

Dave

Last edited by luvchevs; 07-21-2014 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-21-2014, 11:18 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by luvchevs
WOW, sounds too good to be true.
For a guy like me that don't have a lot of time to do all these various processes I'm reading about ie wash, clay, polish, wax, etc this might be ideal.
How long has this product been on the market?
Anyone selling/using it in Canada?

Dave
Dave...It's been on the market for 5 years.....Check out our 100's of reviews on the forum....I have plenty of loyal customers in Canada....

www.chadwickstripleplay.com

Thanks for your post.....Neil
Old 07-21-2014, 11:32 AM
luvchevs
Melting Slicks

Neil,

Thanks for your quick reply.
Sounds real impressive. I will look at your website and videos closely when I have time.
One thing I've read about some products is they can create issues for painters if the car ever has to be painted. Any input on this?

Dave
Old 07-21-2014, 11:34 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by luvchevs
Neil,

Thanks for your quick reply.
Sounds real impressive. I will look at your website and videos closely when I have time.
One thing I've read about some products is they can create issues for painters if the car ever has to be painted. Any input on this?

Dave
As a restorer of vintage cars I made sure that Triple Play is 100% body shop safe with no silicone or petroleum ingredients ......Neil
Old 07-21-2014, 10:32 PM
Maligator
Melting Slicks

Received 54 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by chadwickstripleplay
Dave...It's been on the market for 5 years.....Check out our 100's of reviews on the forum....I have plenty of loyal customers in Canada....
just curious, how is the tripleplay spray any different from other detail sprays / waterless spray washes????
Old 07-23-2014, 09:12 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Maligator
just curious, how is the tripleplay spray any different from other detail sprays / waterless spray washes????
The easiest way for me to objectively answer that for you is to search Chadwick's Triple Play on this site for the reviews and testimonials....I personally don't do comparisons since I haven't used any other commercial products for over 10 years and I wouldn't be a fair test...My customers are the best source of information...I hope this helps you find the best answer...Thanks for your post, Neil
Old 07-24-2014, 03:35 PM
luvchevs
Melting Slicks

Neil,

You are very convincing. I'm seriously considering ordering some of your product. Wish I knew someone local that has actually has used it.

Dave

Last edited by luvchevs; 07-25-2014 at 09:39 AM.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:28 PM
Racinfan83
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I gotta call this dude. Spent 4 hours doing Megs Mirror Glaze today with a wax coat tomorrow. My hands will be locked up after that for sure. Black on Black Vette. And I'm afraid to ever actually wash it - afraid I'll screw up all the work I've already done... Dammit man...
Old 07-28-2014, 08:58 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Racinfan83
I gotta call this dude. Spent 4 hours doing Megs Mirror Glaze today with a wax coat tomorrow. My hands will be locked up after that for sure. Black on Black Vette. And I'm afraid to ever actually wash it - afraid I'll screw up all the work I've already done... Dammit man...
Please do!!...561-267-0500....My personal C6...30 minutes yesterday inside my garage.....Thanks, Neil

Name:  IMG_0660.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  116.4 KB
Old 07-28-2014, 10:56 PM
Higrpwd
Instructor

I did a 'quick' job on my white vert today. Got my box delivered today and started at about 530pm. Didn't have a ton of time and my vert isn't perfect but it made it clay smooth and looks like I spent two days on it... which is what I did last year. haha Can't wait to get to my truck. I think that will need the correction step tho.. its a driveway queen.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:54 AM
starfire54
Advanced

Default Is it real or memorex?

Firstly,

I want to thank Neil for his professionalism and outstanding customer service. I am a business owner who prides himself in exceeding customer expectations and I want to state emphatically that Neil is as good as they come. My experience is directly related to a visit to Neil's garage in which he offered to prove the value in his product (Triple Play). I being an engineer by education have always been skeptical of snake oil sales tactics, so I choose to allow Neil to show what he can do to a very clean 1999 FRC Artic white Vette.

The results were nothing short of fantastic. The single most important factor was ease of use, I have a very busy schedule and little time for car care, but with Triple Play I can clean and shine my toy in 20 minutes without breaking a sweat and this is in Florida!

Lastly, I want to let folks know that Neil is a down to earth car guy who truly believes in is products for more than just profit. He only cares that
his product continues to perform consistently and effectively and he has
achieved this without question. Additionally, I have found other uses for his product in my home, cleaning glass, mirrors and stainless steel. They preformed so well that I will be advising my customers to try Triple Play.

Thanks again Neil!!

Steve

Last edited by starfire54; 10-19-2014 at 10:33 AM.
Old 10-19-2014, 03:52 PM
Rob4092xx
Drifting

Received 295 Likes on 108 Posts

Are you guys using the entire Triple Play process or just the spray detailer????

Originally Posted by starfire54
Firstly,

I want to thank Neil for his professionalism and outstanding customer service. I am a business owner who prides himself in exceeding customer expectations and I want to state emphatically that Neil is as good as they come. My experience is directly related to a visit to Neil's garage in which he offered to prove the value in his product (Triple Play). I being an engineer by education have always been skeptical of snake oil sales tactics, so I choose to allow Neil to show what he can do to a very clean 1999 FRC Artic white Vette.

The results were nothing short of fantastic. The single most important factor was ease of use, I have a very busy schedule and little time for car care, but with Triple Play I can clean and shine my toy in 20 minutes without breaking a sweat and this is in Florida!

Lastly, I want to let folks know that Neil is a down to earth car guy who truly believes in is products for more than just profit. He only cares that
his product continues to perform consistently and effectively and he has
achieved this without question. Additionally, I have found other uses for his product in my home, cleaning glass, mirrors and stainless steel. They preformed so well that I will be advising my customers to try Triple Play.

Thanks again Neil!!

Steve
Old 10-19-2014, 05:59 PM
starfire54
Advanced

I used the two step process which is spray the triple play to clean then more spray to run the block. The results are better than any clay bar I have used. This was the easiest application I have experienced.

Quick Reply: Thank You Neil Chadwick