Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Chadwick'd Z06

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2014, 06:53 PM
car_ramrod
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chadwick'd Z06

Hello everyone:

Forum newbie here and new Corvette owner. Quick intro: I have been around and working on cars for over 10 years and finally purchased a Vette of my own - a 2003 Z06 with 29k on the odometer. I'm very happy with the purchase, but to my surprise, even happier with the service I have received from two of the local forum vendors who have been nothing short of amazing. This thread is about my new friend, Neil Chadwick.

Being an eleven year old black car, and because I was out of my regular cleaning products, I started researching and making a list of supplies I needed to detail this beauty. While browsing the forum, I came across an interesting thread on Chadwick's Triple Play, and although very skeptical at first, I looked into it for over a week before deciding I was going to call the number on the company's website to ask some questions. Needless to say I was shocked when Neil Chadwick himself answered the phone. I explained to him my situation: new (to me) car, eleven year old paint that seems to have been neglected, and my concerns about using the Tripleplay. I have NEVER, EVER, received such great customer service. Not only was Neil happy to chat with me for over half an hour, but since I was local, he invited me to his house to check out his 1-2-3 paint correction system and see the Tripleplay in action.

I drove up this weekend to see Neil, who detailed my car using the paint correction system, Tripleplay, and no sling tire dressing. I will let the pictures do the talking, but the car looks amazing and I won't use any other product to clean my car.

I don't have to rave anymore about Neil's products (everyone else is doing so on this forum), but I want to take a second to tell everyone about Neil. I hung out with him for over three hours talking about everything under the sun, including Corvettes, of course. He is a real "car guy" who has been in the game since he was a kid and is truly passionate about what he does. It doesn't hurt that he also stands behind his products 1000%. He treated me, and my cousin who tagged along for the ride, like family from the moment we arrived. He was patient and answered all of my questions, which I had plenty of, and detailed my car like if it was one of his own. I am one happy camper. Thanks, Neil - you have a customer in me for life.

Best,

Jorge

Quick Reply: Chadwick'd Z06