Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

ZAINO Glass Polish WORKS

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 10:09 AM
AFVETTE
Team Owner

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts

Default ZAINO Glass Polish WORKS

I have tried in vain to clean the exterior glass in my month old Stingray, tried everything from Stoners Invisible Glass, to Vinger and Water with old newspapers to those fancy glass cleaning towels from RPI, I even tried using the NanoSkin Clay Sponge I bought.

I don't know what was on the outside of my glass but in the morning with the super HIGH humidity here in St Louis my glass was all streaked, hazy and not clear. In short it looked like crap.

I needed to replenish my ZAINO stuff and added a bottle of their Glass Polish to my order last Sat, it arrived yesterday. I wiped it on, let it haze and wiped it off. In the day light the glass looked nice and clean with a RainEx kind of feel, but the proof would be my early morning drive to work today, the dew point has it has been for the last 10 days was over 70%, here in St Louis we call that JUICY.

My windows were spotless and as clear as GLASS. I sat at the same mid way stop light (by now the humidty would have acted on the crap making my visibilty horrible) was CRYSTAL CLEAR, not a streak, smug or FOG/HAZE that I had been living with since I picked up my Stingray on July 26th.

This **** works.

Just thought I'd tell you about something that actually WORKS.

Tom
Old 08-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Crusher
Just an Ole Surfer Boy
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NCM Ambassador
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '04-'05-'08-'09-'10-'13-'14

Same results here. Recently I used it to remove all the water spots, film, etc. on the side and rear windows of my nine year old Escalade. Great stuff. Always use it on the windshield before any long trip I take. Keeps the windshield cleaner and also makes it easier to clean.

Quick Reply: ZAINO Glass Polish WORKS